BS ANGEL PLEASE READ!!!

Okay Halo 4 is great, I really enjoy it but every game has it’s issues when it first comes out. To me Halo 4’s biggest issue is the “Boot System.” I have been betrayed probably 50 times so far in the 16H 30M of play time in war games. I have received the option to boot ONE time. Most of the time the reason I got betrayed was because I got to a weapon or vehicle that someone else wanted. The “IMPROVED BOOTING SYSTEM” needs to be adjusted big time! I am not the only one that feels this way. Until the “IMPROVED BOOTING SYSTEM” gets adjusted players that are good with power weapons and vehicles will be punished for getting to them first. If you look in my File Share you can see a video of me getting in a mantis and my teammate running to the mantis. He then realizes i’m getting it and he turns and runs to the ghost just to betray me so that he could have the mantis, but he just blows the mantis up with me in it instead. The most annoying part was that he betrayed me later in the game when i got the mantis the exact same way, and neither time I got the option to boot. PLEASE FIX THE “IMPROVED BOOTING SYSTEM!”

Funny thing with the booting system is that when I do get the option to boot it keeps asking me if I want to.

Do you want to boot?

YES

Do you want to boot?

YES FFS

Are you sure you want to boot

NO, I WANT TO GIVE HIM A REWARD… OF COURSE I WANT TO BOOT HIM!

Drives me nuts when you get a griefer.

The same thing happened to me the one time I got the option.

did you really just say BSANGEL LISTEN?

No I said “BS ANGEL PLEASE READ.” -_- Clearly you don’t know who BS Angel is. BS Angel is the Community Manager for 343 Industries.

> No I said “BS ANGEL PLEASE READ.” -_-

I LOLed a little.

The booting system from Reach was nice.

Yes it was because the reach booting system actually worked. I would love to have the reach system just ported in and improved instead of this piece of YOINK!