bs angel locking all topics?

I’m curious as to why the majority of all the halo wars topics are becoming locked by bs angel? We are getting no responses as to why the game is broken now… That is probably why people are creating a ton of threads asking why because nobody has gotten an answer yet…

But why lock all of the threads? It doesn’t make any sense.

Your timing couldn’t be better. Just a few minutes ago I addressed that very issue in the central Halo Wars TU thread. You’ll notice at the bottom of every locked thread is a link to the place I’m trying to keep all the information located.

EDIT: Cut and pasting it here, too.

As a brief aside, thanks for being flexible and keeping the discussion in this thread. It’s easier for me to keep track of everybody’s reports if there’s a single, central location. I’m worried I would miss something if there were multiple threads covering the same subject matter.
I’ve alerted the team that handles Halo Wars and if I hear anything, all of you here will be the first to know. I’m not sure what sort of a time frame we’re looking at since it’s late in the day on Friday. Could be we’re just experiencing normal roll out issues, too. Regardless, we’ll pop back in as we know more, and I’ll continue to pass new feedback along.

If you’d bother to read some posts, you’d see there was an explanation to both. Ban this guy, bs. I’ve got your back!

You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:

Prince, you would want to ban me because I asked a question. I read the different threads and the reasoning, but the main reason people kept posting was because no answers were coming to the community.

Back off Prince It’s not my fault you don’t like me, you just like confrontation with others

Let’s ban this trouble maker, bs. I’ll crouch behind, you push him!

I don’t think it is possible for me to play past the 5 minute mark without going out of sync.

> You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:

I like him, he is funny!

> I don’t think it is possible for me to play past the 5 minute mark without going out of sync.

i dont think u were able to play pass 2 before the patch niehter so i think 5 should be an improvement

> You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:

Dont wurry, i got your back too, any friend of prince is a friend of mine (=

> > You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:
>
> I like him, he is funny!

ummm “he” is a “she”…

> > > You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:
> >
> > I like him, he is funny!
>
> ummm “he” is a “she”…

Second time so far.

So angel, decided if it should be heshe or option two yet?

> > > > You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:
> > >
> > > I like him, he is funny!
> >
> > ummm “he” is a “she”…
>
> Second time so far.
>
> So angel, decided if it should be heshe or option two yet?

I know I should not assume but,I did assume and I am wrong…But I am sure you already knew that.
So Angel I am truly sorry and now I know. :slight_smile:

Clearly your computer is lacking the instant gender recognition via indescript text program. You should look into that. :wink:

> > > > > You’ve got my back, eh? I would ask for that in writing, but I’ll just print out your post instead. :wink:
> > > >
> > > > I like him, he is funny!
> > >
> > > ummm “he” is a “she”…
> >
> > Second time so far.
> >
> > So angel, decided if it should be heshe or option two yet?
>
> I know I should not assume but,I did assume and I am wrong…But I am sure you already knew that.
> So Angel I am truly sorry and now I know. :slight_smile:

I made the same mistake. Don’t worry about it.

Also BS Angel to get back to you about last time, He-Ra sounds better than She-Man.

:slight_smile:

> I made the same mistake. Don’t worry about it.
>
> Also BS Angel to get back to you about last time, He-Ra sounds better than She-Man.

That does have a nice ring, doesn’t it? He-Ra it is!