BS Angel is worse than useless

I don’t know who this BS Angel person is, but she is beyond annoying. Everything she writes comes across as a strained effort to be clever, but the end result is just stuff that takes longer to read and isn’t as clear as it could be. Does she actually get paid to do what she does? I swear, I make an effort to avoid anything that has her name on it because she’s so annoying.

im pretty sure its against the site rules to call people out like that

> I don’t know who this BS Angel person is, but she is beyond annoying. Everything she writes comes across as a strained effort to be clever, but the end result is just stuff that takes longer to read and isn’t as clear as it could be. Does she actually get paid to do what she does? I swear, I make an effort to avoid anything that has her name on it because she’s so annoying.

Now you’re asking for it. Please Sky Tag, you can’t mention specific employees or players on this forum. It’s against the rules to do so i am afraid and no i am not a forum cop, they will get you for this unlike B net.

You can have your dislike towards anyone you want, just don’t be specific about it. Just say that you can’t stand how 343 handles things and express your discontent from there. You can do that as long as you don’t call out anyone specifically (in this case BS Angel).

You could of P.M.ed her or wrote a blog, somewhere else, about your dislike. Free to speak your mind doesn’t fly on the forums like in the real world. I wonder what’ll happen…

Sorry, I didn’t realize I was violating any rules (I don’t post a lot). I was reading the Halo News blog and it was more annoying than informative, particularly the really cutsie stuff about removing my favorite playlist, but most of it generally. I read news updates to get news updates, not be subjected to endless attempts to be clever, but that’s how it feels when I read it.

> You could of P.M.ed her or wrote a blog, somewhere else, about your dislike. Free to speak your mind doesn’t fly on the forums like in the real world. I wonder what’ll happen…

I have no idea how to PM someone. How do you do that?

Just don’t hate on a playa (sorry, couldn’t resist) and you’ll be ok. That said, I’m not 100% sure what she does either. She seems to be a mix of Forum Runner/Art Judge.