Brutes

Would anyone else like to se a return of the brutes or at least some of their weaponry. I miss the chopper. I think the spiker gun would be cool if they made it into a needler type gun for vehicles

The Spiker’s already great as is, but considering how bloated the sandbox is, re-adding Brute stuff worries me.

Even if I really, really want to see the Brute Shot, Spiker, and Chopper back.

I would love to see every enemy type, and vehicle, in H6. So yes, please bring back the brutes. Atriox included (:

The H5 team went pretty hard and created an incredible sandbox that was balanced well (pre-November 2017; it’s not good anymore). I’d imagine they have a desire to one-up themselves so they’ll add more weapons and vehicles. Seeing as Brutes played a major role in Halo Wars 2, it’s a great way to tie lore and gameplay together and get some Brute weapons into Infinite. That’s my guess at least. I hope they include all the Brute weapons and vehicles from the older games.

Yes I want brutes back so bad, I loved the H3 version of them where you break off their armour and they go -Yoink-.

I would love to see the brutes return

I’m a fan of the Brutes and think i border to make their weapons more unique, perhaps they could be geared toward guerilla :gorilla: warfare. For example the spike grenade can act like a trip mine. Throw down or on a wall and when a passerby come close it explodes. And so it’s not too OP, it denotes on its own after 3 or 4 seconds later. Also Brute shots could have slight tracking on vehicles and have a concussion effect on enemies.

I do believe if the Brute weapons were put back in they could have a place. I personally liked the mauler.

Brutes have been gone a long time, and it’s really hurt the game play variety, for me at least. I would love to have that faction back in the game. With how fiercely independent the Banished are, it could be interesting to have them as a tenuous ally in Infinite against the Created, who would be seen by Atriox as just another master like the Covenant was. Then, at the conclusion of the game (if the Created are defeated), the power and galactic influence of the UNSC and SOS would be threatened (or balanced) by a third galactic superpower.

You’d have three governments trying to expand their influence throughout the galaxy:

• UEG - SOS - Banished

In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…

> 2793974233130299;9:
> In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…

You know the nightfall movie with Locke? How awesome would it be if Master Chief visited that part and neede to fight just the worms like in nightfall, hunters without armor? Would be sick!

> 2533274874690673;10:
> > 2793974233130299;9:
> > In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…
>
> You know the nightfall movie with Locke? How awesome would it be if Master Chief visited that part and neede to fight just the worms like in nightfall, hunters without armor? Would be sick!

If you want an exercise in frustration, go play the Library on legendary and get your fix. I think the worms would be a nuisance unless they banded together as a single hunter-like entity.

Well if the H4/5 elite design isn’t in Infinite and gets put only in books/comics or retconned as noncanon when H:I comes out/show the elites then sure the brutes can return

> 2533274874690673;10:
> > 2793974233130299;9:
> > In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…
>
> You know the nightfall movie with Locke? How awesome would it be if Master Chief visited that part and neede to fight just the worms like in nightfall, hunters without armor? Would be sick!

I’ve never seen it…but will have to now

> 2533274826056477;11:
> > 2533274874690673;10:
> > > 2793974233130299;9:
> > > In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…
> >
> > You know the nightfall movie with Locke? How awesome would it be if Master Chief visited that part and neede to fight just the worms like in nightfall, hunters without armor? Would be sick!
>
> If you want an exercise in frustration, go play the Library on legendary and get your fix. I think the worms would be a nuisance unless they banded together as a single hunter-like entity.

I was actually saying that they should band together as very different types of enemies

> 2533274874690673;10:
> > 2793974233130299;9:
>

That part of the halo got destroyed though

> 2793974233130299;14:
> > 2533274826056477;11:
> > > 2533274874690673;10:
> > > > 2793974233130299;9:
> > > > In all honesty I really like the Prometheuns. Definitely better than the flood. But I feel like they should of been treated like the flood. Kinda there for a couple of chapters in the game and that’s it. For me the covenant have always been the star of the show. And I’d like to see master chief have a game where he goes to each of their worlds and kicks -Yoink-. Like those insects. I wanna know what other kind of insects aliens there are. And those hunters are supposed to be a configuration of a million worms right. What other kinds of configurations do they form. Brutes have offspring right. Smaller adolescent brutes…weaker but faster and go berserk all the same. I mean you can go forever with this. What do the grunt planet look like and what other creatures are there…jackals etc…
> > >
> > > You know the nightfall movie with Locke? How awesome would it be if Master Chief visited that part and neede to fight just the worms like in nightfall, hunters without armor? Would be sick!
> >
> > If you want an exercise in frustration, go play the Library on legendary and get your fix. I think the worms would be a nuisance unless they banded together as a single hunter-like entity.
>
> I was actually saying that they should band together as very different types of enemies

Gotcha, yeah, that would be pretty cool.

> 2793974233130299;1:
> Would anyone else like to se a return of the brutes or at least some of their weaponry. I miss the chopper. I think the spiker gun would be cool if they made it into a needler type gun for vehicles

Halo Wars 2 made me happy because it was Brute focused. I missed having Brutes in FPS Halo.

Yes bring the Brutes back as well as the Chopper and Mauler. I miss my one shot then melee combo with the Mauler.

Yes, i miss the brutes and all their vehicles, but prometheans still have to be in halo 6 otherwise the story wouldnt make sense if 343 just leaves them.