Brutes to return to Halo 6?

So I’ve been reading some of 343’s articles on the lore of Halo, and I’ve come across a particular quote from the Covenant article: “Also not to be forgotten are the hushed murmurs of Jiralhanae clans gathering strength in hidden corners of the Orion Arm with unconfirmed intents to stake their own claim on the Covenant Empire.” Is this a hint from 343 that there may be a returning presence of the Brutes? What do you think?

I thought brutes were supposed to be in Halo 5. That was during the Halo 4 days. Can’t remember what made me think that.

> 2533274891841289;2:
> I thought brutes were supposed to be in Halo 5. That was during the Halo 4 days. Can’t remember what made me think that.

I was also convinced, by Halo Escalation.
But yeah it would be awesome to see power struggles between Brutes and Elites again.

Hopefully Brutes and the Flood return, and we’ve seen the last of the Prometheans. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Yesss, give me the Brutes back! #Jiralhanae

Brutes are defiantly still around they just didn’t have much of a place in H4 or H5 from a story perspective. the only way you could of done them was maybe have some stranded on Genesis.

> 2533274894851836;1:
> So I’ve been reading some of 343’s articles on the lore of Halo, and I’ve come across a particular quote from the Covenant article: “Also not to be forgotten are the hushed murmurs of Jiralhanae clans gathering strength in hidden corners of the Orion Arm with unconfirmed intents to stake their own claim on the Covenant Empire.” Is this a hint from 343 that there may be a returning presence of the Brutes? What do you think?

I have a lot of proves that Brutes will be in Halo 6!
The Covenant’s Elites are almost defeated by the Sword of Sanghelios, and can’t be a threat in Halo 6.
Brutes instead are going to be the main enemy in Halo Wars 2 and due to the Elites probable final defeat, the only enemy left is them (apart from Prometheans and Flood, which may return too).
Probably they’ll once again take the lead of the Covenant, and, since Cortana activated another Halo, they’ll try to fire it (to make the Great Journey happen)

> 2533274941727894;7:
> > 2533274894851836;1:
> > So I’ve been reading some of 343’s articles on the lore of Halo, and I’ve come across a particular quote from the Covenant article: “Also not to be forgotten are the hushed murmurs of Jiralhanae clans gathering strength in hidden corners of the Orion Arm with unconfirmed intents to stake their own claim on the Covenant Empire.” Is this a hint from 343 that there may be a returning presence of the Brutes? What do you think?
>
>
> I have a lot of proves that Brutes will be in Halo 6!
> The Covenant’s Elites are almost defeated by the Sword of Sanghelios, and can’t be a threat in Halo 6.
> Brutes instead are going to be the main enemy in Halo Wars 2 and due to the Elites probable final defeat, the only enemy left is them (apart from Prometheans and Flood, which may return too).
> Probably they’ll once again take the lead of the Covenant, and, since Cortana activated another Halo, they’ll try to fire it (to make the Great Journey happen)

You do have a point. I remember in Halo 5, where Cortana was addressing every intelligent species in the galaxy to lay down their weapons, including the Brutes. There is a high chance of them making another appearance. I also hope the Flood returns, as well as Sentinels/Enforcers, they were fun to fight against.

aye shure ope soh

mah comtrap sez eye git anutter gaym

Return of the brutes would be nice, plus it would make my day if 343 made the voices of them to where if you stick them with a plasma grenade, they yell out in terror knowing that they will die with an explosive sticky blue ball attached to their fur.

> 2535462491056779;9:
> aye shure ope soh
> mah comtrap sez eye git anutter gaym

Hopefully you guys get to be allies this time around.

#BiggerHatsForPeace

That being said, it is entirely possible that 343 is going the way of Mass Effect, and going for the Unified Galaxy story arc.

I would seriously like to see them as allies in Halo 6.

> 2535428072626782;4:
> Hopefully Brutes and the Flood return, and we’ve seen the last of the Prometheans. Wishful thinking I suppose.

Yes, it wouldn’t be so bad if it were actual Forerunners, or the true term of what Prometheans were before the composer. I hate fighting these robotic, annoying ‘prometheans’ and i’m honestly pretty done with them…

One of my theories about Halo 6 is that an Alliance will be made between most races in the Galaxy to fight against Cortana and her Guardians.