Brutes for Multiplayer

I know Halo 4 may not have Covenant in but we should definitely have Brutes in there as a multiplayer option. Imagine choosing the chieftain armours or any brute armour that you can think of. This is a logical option as well since Brutes have a similar strength as Elites and Spartans, so why can’t we have them in?

I always thought brute’s armor was the coolest. It’d be fun to unlock their armor. Playing as them would be weird, but who knows lol.

The Elites were the good guys in Halo 3 and part of 2, in Reach you nly play as Elites if neccesary. Brutes are always bad. That is why.

> The Elites were the good guys in Halo 3 and part of 2, in Reach you nly play as Elites if neccesary. Brutes are always bad. That is why.

Doesn’t that make it more fun though since you can have Elite vs Brute Invasion.

Yeah true, but still, the Brutes have proved to be pretty easy to defeat other than in ODST.

I can garuntee Brutes wont be a very played race, Elites are FAR more fun to fight, better looking and all around more symbolic then the Brutes, who I have a hard time thinking of a decent replacement for the Elites.

ELITES FTW!

> Yeah true, but still, the Brutes have proved to be pretty easy to defeat other than in ODST.

Thats not true. The books say that the Brutes were stronger than the Elites but the Elites had better brains.