BRUTES (?) & CHALLENGES confirmed for Halo 4

Again, this is a tiny bit of speculation, but one of the achievements for Halo 4 is as follows:

“In Mission 8, kill 3 Crawlers in one hit with the Gravity Hammer.”

So unless Grunts, Jackals, or Elites suddenly start using Hammers (lol @ Grunts), this would lead me to believe Brutes are in there in some significant manner.

Also, challenges are back (which some people may already have known, but I certainly didn’t), as one of the achievements specifies completing a challenge.

Any thoughts on the challenges in general, as to speculated difficulty? They all sounds ridiculously easy to me…

Sorry if this is a bit late. I know the bulletin was posted 2 days ago, but not everyone reads those or reads them on-time (like myself) and I’ve been away for a couple of days & have yet to discuss these findings.

If I’m not mistaken, brutes are confirmed out as a fightable character, but they do play a slight role in the Halo 4 story.

As for challenges. I’m sure they’ll be an improvement over Reach’s

Also the midnight jumping achievement is worth mentioning.

Frankie said brutes are not in Halo 4

> Frankie said brutes are not in Halo 4

Doesn’t add up. Why would there be Hammers in Campaign then? I can understand in Multiplayer, because you don’t really need an explanation for that, really. But in Campaign… you can’t just have them lying there for no reason. And Elites are the only ones who can really wield them, apart from Prometheans but I doubt they will be using Covenant weapons.