Brutes are not in Halo 4 says Frankie

As much as I wanted them to be in, they are not.

Can’t say I’m disappointed, I hate 'em lol.

I’m not surprised

ULTRA SAD FACE

It’s K.

Nice a well needed confirmation

good. No brutes, but still gravity hammer. veery nice!

Thank God! I hated the Brutes

> good. No brutes, but still gravity hammer. veery nice!

The question is: what about the rest of their tech? I would love to see the Chopper come back.

Thought so.

I R super SAD NAOW =’(

> > good. No brutes, but still gravity hammer. veery nice!
>
> The question is: what about the rest of their tech? I would love to see the Chopper come back.

Dat choppa.
Bites knuckles

Me too.

> > good. No brutes, but still gravity hammer. veery nice!
>
> The question is: what about the rest of their tech? I would love to see the Chopper come back.

ERMEGHERRD! I compleatly forgot about The Chopper. I love that thing. I really hope it comes back.

Well if Brute tech like the Gravity Hammer is coming back than stuff like the Chopper might return as well.

Good, their fighting style was just annoying, especially in Halo 3 and Reach. I would prefer to fight Elites more often in my opinion. I do enjoy using their technology though. This doesn’t explain how the Storm Covenant got Gravity Hammers or why Elites could be using them.

NOOOOO Man Tears

I I will be 343’s reckoning.

> Can’t say I’m disappointed, I hate 'em lol.

The Halo 2 Brutes were awesome though and really fun to fight, the Halo 3 and Reach Brutes blowed big time.

> Good, their fighting style was just annoying, especially in Halo 3 and Reach. I would prefer to fight Elites more often in my opinion. I do enjoy using their technology though. This doesn’t explain how the Storm Covenant got Gravity Hammers or why Elites could be using them.

He did say there was some story stuff related to them that he couldn’t unveil. Maybe the Elites stole the Gravity Hammer tech and made it more high tech.

> Good, their fighting style was just annoying, especially in Halo 3 and Reach. I would prefer to fight Elites more often in my opinion. I do enjoy using their technology though. This doesn’t explain how the Storm Covenant got Gravity Hammers or why Elites could be using them.

I really liked them in Halo 2. I hope that when they return, the Brutes are like the Halo 2 ones.

who cares … we have Hunters . Elites . Dinos and Grunts these 4 were in from the beginning of Halo

the covie Horsemen lol.