Brute weapons and vehicles

Would anyone like to see maulers and spikers return? Personaly I enjoyed the brute style weapons and vehicles in Halo 3 ( the chopper was so fun to drive) it was deffinitely good to see the similar style return in HW2 and I would love to see these retur or even new ones make an appearance.

For sure, love the Brutes. I think it’s likely we’ll see the Banished in Infinite so that would make bringing back all the Brute stuff possible.

Their vehicles looked beast in Halo Wars 2

I hope we see the return of all thing brutes. Including the chopper. Very satisfying ramming a full hog with one of those.

It would be awesome if the brute arsenal come back especially with the banished designs!

I’d be interested to see some new weapons from the Banished Brutes. That would be pretty cool.

I’d love to see Covenant-era and Banished-variant brute vehicles and weapons all the way up to scarab-sized.

> 2533274833638123;1:
> Would anyone like to see maulers and spikers return? Personaly I enjoyed the brute style weapons and vehicles in Halo 3 ( the chopper was so fun to drive) it was deffinitely good to see the similar style return in HW2 and I would love to see these retur or even new ones make an appearance.

Is this even a question? Why did they even remove Brutes along choppers and prowlers?