Brute Ravager

This weapon has been one of my new favorites in the flight. I love it. It’s a great Brute gun with aesthetics of Jiralhanae and Covenant design. Perfect for the Banished. It’s a cool weapon.

What are your thoughts on it? I find the fully charged shot with AOE effect kind of underwhelming however. I prefer to use it the 3 plasma burst to much better use. Maybe I’m using it wrong and maybe it’s better for big team battle or other situations. The amount of damage from AOE is really weak and because of it I don’t even fully charge it anymore.

P.S. I haven’t played any objective games so not sure how it is as an area of denial on flags or areas in strongholds.

> 2533274795156804;1:
> This weapon has been one of my new favorites in the flight. I love it. It’s a great Brute gun with aesthetics of Jiralhanae and Covenant design. Perfect for the Banished. It’s a cool weapon.
>
> What are your thoughts on it? I find the fully charged shot with AOE effect kind of underwhelming however. I prefer to use it the 3 plasma burst to much better use. Maybe I’m using it wrong and maybe it’s better for big team battle or other situations. The amount of damage from AOE is really weak and because of it I don’t even fully charge it anymore.
>
> P.S. I haven’t played any objective games so not sure how it is as an area of denial on flags or areas in strongholds.

I think the main issue with the secondary fire is that it dissipates too quickly. I feel it should last a little longer to be truly worthwhile