Brute Craig Achievement

I would love to see an achievement regarding the brute that we saw, it seems that the community liked it a lot and the 343i team already seem to be fans.
-I will put a list of how the achievement could be obtained and if the community likes it, it would be great if it is implemented in Halo Infiniti.

• "Craig upset" Hit the first Brute during the anti-area battery mission - “hey hey! what are you doing here?” Has killed Craig after crash landing - “Do not underestimate me!” You let Craig hit you so you can beat him upIf you like the subject it would be great if it were a reality thanks…:video_game::heart::joy:

Craig will not be amused by your achievement ideas leading to his death, but the third achievement is my favourite.

I want the Achievement to have Craig with the smile on steam, if they do make it an achievement.

> 2533274947044147;2:
> Craig will not be amused by your achievement ideas leading to his death, but the third achievement is my favourite.

God … it sounds funny that they are telling me that everything is angry with Craig … but I think that only people who do console wars use this to attack xbox …:exploding_head::heart::video_game:

"What are you doing on my ring!?"
Get killed by Craig

1. "CrAiG sMaSh!!!" Play through the entire game with the lowest graphics settings. PC exclusive achievement.
  1. "You broke Craig’s heart!" - Throw a spike grenade into Craig’s chest.
  2. "Craig first into hell" - Kill Craig before he charges from the drop pod.

I wish 343 would do something with Craig.

I can’t wait to shout “EAT THIS” as I fire a shotgun round into his face…

Holy crap you guys are a riot
7. “Not Now Craig” - get past him without dealing any damage on legendary
8. “Craig was Here” - splatter Craig with a vehicle and sign the wall with his blood

> 2533274954573454;1:
> I would love to see an achievement regarding the brute that we saw, it seems that the community liked it a lot and the 343i team already seem to be fans.
> -I will put a list of how the achievement could be obtained and if the community likes it, it would be great if it is implemented in Halo Infiniti.
> - “Craig upset” Hit the first Brute during the anti-area battery mission - “hey hey! what are you doing here?” Has killed Craig after crash landing - “Do not underestimate me!” You let Craig hit you so you can beat him upIf you like the subject it would be great if it were a reality thanks…:video_game::heart::joy:

Think it would be cool if you also got an emblem from finding a secret brute and killing him a certain way.

Should Have Had the Day Off

Assassinate Craig.

I personally think the true thing of beauty would be for the achievement to be simply as follows, awarded upon beating the Brute we know as Craig from the demo with a melee attack:

Craig - 5GS
How could you?

> 2533274799294694;10:
> > 2533274954573454;1:
> > I would love to see an achievement regarding the brute that we saw, it seems that the community liked it a lot and the 343i team already seem to be fans.
> > -I will put a list of how the achievement could be obtained and if the community likes it, it would be great if it is implemented in Halo Infiniti.
> > - “Craig upset” Hit the first Brute during the anti-area battery mission - “hey hey! what are you doing here?” Has killed Craig after crash landing - “Do not underestimate me!” You let Craig hit you so you can beat him upIf you like the subject it would be great if it were a reality thanks…:video_game::heart::joy:
>
> Think it would be cool if you also got an emblem from finding a secret brute and killing him a certain way.

They are making a spiritual reboot so maybe Craig with be the one telling us all about his food nipple back on the starship.

> 2533274853021829;7:
> 5. “You broke Craig’s heart!” - Throw a spike grenade into Craig’s chest.
> 6. “Craig first into hell” - Kill Craig before he charges from the drop pod.
>
> I wish 343 would do something with Craig.

No matter what achievement was chosen, I did this as it really sounds interesting and fun to us fans I like that we are not having fun.:heart::blush::video_game::raised_hands:

If they do a craig achievement make it a 50g achievement called my favorite brute