Brute Chieftain wickedcooltoys = new brute face

Wicked cool toys Brute Chieftain review

So, looking at this Brute face - does this seem like an improvement to you from the mighty craig face?

I’m not sure if this just means different facial structures for different ranks, I’m not sure it means anything. But this face is better than the craig face of doom, right?

I’m not really sure the toys are good indicators of stuff like faces. I have a tartatus figure from the time of halo 2 which took extensive liberties with his face. Its possible the sculptor just realize craigface was bad, and improvised, or designed it based on concept art.

That said, the chieftain armor once again makes me think halo 3 and not banished, though I kind of dig the body armor. Its just the helmet that feels wrong.

> 2533274964189700;2:
> I’m not really sure the toys are good indicators of stuff like faces. I have a tartatus figure from the time of halo 2 which took extensive liberties with his face. Its possible the sculptor just realize craigface was bad, and improvised, or designed it based on concept art.
>
> That said, the chieftain armor once again makes me think halo 3 and not banished, though I kind of dig the body armor. Its just the helmet that feels wrong.

Well the helmet kind of looks like a War Chieftain headpiece.

> 2533274964189700;2:
> I’m not really sure the toys are good indicators of stuff like faces. I have a tartatus figure from the time of halo 2 which took extensive liberties with his face. Its possible the sculptor just realize craigface was bad, and improvised, or designed it based on concept art.
>
> That said, the chieftain armor once again makes me think halo 3 and not banished, though I kind of dig the body armor. Its just the helmet that feels wrong.

I agree with you lad, the Banished aesthetic is missing!
Well put together thoughts!

I hate how they have two different scales for their figures.

Hi all! I just want to jump in on the toy release. I have found or ordered all of the ones mentioned. I found out they are dropping 2 lines of toys in 2 different sizes as well. all of them have in game content but the taller deluxe figs (which are very nice) are a bit unusual in who they picked for the series. I somehow bought one that I don’t think Target meant to put out and I would love to post the pics to show the size difference. Its just an odd lineup and it almost implies interchangeable armor/reqs system for the game with the people they picked for the series.
Their is gun on white Spartan MK V with the noble team helmet & packaged with him is one that was seen in halo infinite preview and that’s the only time it’s been seen in a game. So is that armor is being combined with a gun only seen in infinite? Could they retcon it from the books cause it’s been listed in a couple? Yes but it seems unlikely to package that weapon with that armor unless they are directly related. I know we enjoy thinking about all the things Infinite will bring and for American companies, sometimes the best clues are the toy lines that come out. I also tried to find that same figure on target’s system using the upc and it doesn’t exist. The few things on the shelves didnt even have the halo sign above like target outs up. I swear I think these things were scheduled to come out and they forgot about the pushback and accidentally put them on the shelves. Sorry to overload if you guys already discussed this. When I see Halo loot out I get excited! Lol

Ok my son said I could put the photos in the Instagram I didn’t know I had and show the photos this way. Lol
Youre welcome to look and copy but there is definitely a second series of 4 figures that are higher quality and include Chief, Kat, a Spartan MK V & Spartan Mk VII.

> 2533274964189700;2:
>

At the very least they could have went with a deeper red color on the armor to give it that H2 Wars look. The red they’re putting out is too vibrant in my eyes.

> 2533274876991706;1:
> Wicked cool toys Brute Chieftain reviewSo, looking at this Brute face - does this seem like an improvement to you from the mighty craig face?
>
> I’m not sure if this just means different facial structures for different ranks, I’m not sure it means anything. But this face is better than the craig face of doom, right?

It’s just the face of Escharum tacked onto a different body. They removed the scar and fixed the eye, but other than that…
I guess it could mean that 343 are currently redesigning the regular brute faces, so the toy company had nothing else to go on.
But I seriously doubt that’s what the regular brutes will look like in the game.