Brute Chieftain Build order

Hello peoples, I would like to ask if any of you know a good brute chieftain build order or strategy.
Since my build order is just WH>WH>Temple>WH>Base Upgrade>Shield Gen>Summit. Then i build say 5 or 10 engineers and upgrade my brute and send it in to rebel bases then i just see what happens from there and quickly build the unit to counter the enemy. But after playing a couple games in an order somewhat like this Win>Win>Lose>Win>Lose>Lose>Win. I was wondering if anyone had a better build order for this or just a more efficient strategy.
Thanks you for you time.

> Hello peoples, I would like to ask if any of you know a good brute chieftain build order or strategy.
> Since my build order is just WH>WH>Temple>WH>Base Upgrade>Shield Gen>Summit. Then i build say 5 or 10 engineers and upgrade my brute and send it in to rebel bases then i just see what happens from there and quickly build the unit to counter the enemy. But after playing a couple games in an order somewhat like this Win>Win>Lose>Win>Lose>Lose>Win. I was wondering if anyone had a better build order for this or just a more efficient strategy.
> Thanks you for you time.

for 1v1? 2v2? or 3v3?