Bruh if i only get a emblem for reaching sr152

A grown man will cry on that day

This will answer that question

LOL

well there are only a handful of people in a position to get that anytime soon and the emblem is more than enough to show that elite status

if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusional

the rewards have been known since pre launch

i mean what do you want? a parade? a thank you from Bonnie Ross?

geez man

> 2533275010968401;3:
> LOL
> well there are only a handful of people in a position to get that anytime soon and the emblem is more than enough to show that elite status
> if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusional
> the rewards have been known since pre launch
> i mean what do you want? a parade? a thank you from Bonnie Ross?
> geez man

He probably wants armor the one cosmetic you’ll be personally looking at more than anyone else since its easier to see the persons emblem

> 2533275010968401;3:
> LOL
>
> well there are only a handful of people in a position to get that anytime soon and the emblem is more than enough to show that elite status
>
> if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusion
>
>
> > 2533275010968401;3:
> > LOL
> >
> > well there are only a handful of people in a position to get that anytime soon and the emblem is more than enough to show that elite status
> >
> > if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusional
>
> the mantle emblen is not even that cool looking in my opinion but that gurdain emblem, and what are you talking about? i get a emblem and a oni mongoose ill be fine

> 2535405450804460;4:
> > 2533275010968401;3:
> > LOL
> > well there are only a handful of people in a position to get that anytime soon and the emblem is more than enough to show that elite status
> > if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusional
> > the rewards have been known since pre launch
> > i mean what do you want? a parade? a thank you from Bonnie Ross?
> > geez man
>
>
> He probably wants armor the one cosmetic you’ll be personally looking at more than anyone else since its easier to see the persons emblem

When you reach inheritor in halo reach you got a badass helmet but hey a guy can dream

> 2533275010968401;3:
> LOL
>
>
> if you think you have the ability to reach that anytime this year and think you deserve more? well sir, you are delusional
>
> the rewards have been known since pre launch
>
> i mean what do you want? a parade? a thank you from Bonnie Ross?
>
> geez man

You okay?

> 2535405450804460;2:
> This will answer that question

also thanks for the link for that now ill know what ill be getting

As someone who is only a 68, I think an armor for Max rank would be fair. But I do think the emblem is fine.