Scribe Captain
Proctor (CLOSED)

Paladins:
Junior Paladin
Paladin
Senior Paladin
Head Paladin (CLOSED)

Mission and Specific Rank Info:

The Brotherhood of Steels mission is to fight for Glory and Honour across the Halo Clan Community (HCC).
We do our best to stay out of private conflicts but intervene the ones that could put a dent in the Clan
Community as a whole. to describe into further detail about our ranks, once you get first recruited into
the Clan, you will then get to choose between the Knights and the Scribes. Paladins are Highly skilled
and only chosen by the Head Paladin and the Elder. the Knights are the BOS’s Mainland Infantry Force,
they also handle both Ground and Air Vehicles. The Scribes are the BOS’s Politian’s, Forgers, and Trainers.
Basically the Scribes handle Meetings, Building Bases, etc. That’s not to say that the Scribes will never get
a chance at some action, if for whatever reason we are at war with someone, and we are a shortage of
Knights we will put Scribes into the battle until we get more Knights available.

Training:

When you get put into a BCT (Basic Combat Training) Session with other Recruits, you will all endure the same
Basics of the Battlefield course which will include Reflex Evaluation, Firearm Training, Parkour, Formation Training,
and a few others. after you have completed this BCT you will then be asked by your instructors which Detachment
you wish to join. after you have chosen you will be given a small break until you then endure either Knight training,
or Scribe training, it all depends on what you choose. If you want to someday become a Paladin you will have to
Endure all training that BOS has to offer. after Completion you will then wait and see if the Elder and Head Paladin
agree on choosing you to become a Paladin.

> Ad Victorian

DISCLAIMER:
WE ARE A CLAN THAT IS ONLY BASED ON HALO 5: GAURDIANS. WE DO NOT HAVE ANY
DETATCHMENTS IN OTHER GAMES.

So, if you think you want to a part of something bigger, than reply to this post by
Leaving your Gamertag, a Brief Background of yourself and anything else
you can provide. Ad Victorian!

Regards: Hybrid Raider
<ul class=“post-actions-list”>[/list]

This is the saddest piece of -Yoink- I have ever read.
My gt is Happy Ludd. Add me please.

i’m interested in joining the brotherhood of steel and rank I want to be is initiate i also feel i would make a good asit to the team and im a ex freelancer and ex space marine