Bros to the Close FTL!!!!

Damn this achievement to hell. I have this one loser marine who keeps running out in the big battle at the end at a knight like he is rambo or some crap. Just not gonna happen.

me too. I think its a coop must.

> me too. I think its a coop must.

I thought this achievement was related to playing in Co-Op lol Earned this one my first time through on Heroic with my brother.

Definitely gotta do it in co-op. One player just isn’t enough. My friend and I did it, so you really only need one more person to make it more feasible. Four players would probably make it incredibly easy.

Buddy and I were going for this. Figured out which one of us most marines were following and camped inside the tower. Worked for a while until last drop of elites came rushing up, took most of them out but one stickied me and then took out the marines.

Thought we were hosed, but then we kept hearing one of the marines shouting, but couldn’t find him. Wiped out the rest of the enemies and the phantoms, we could still hear him,then I looked around, he got stuck in a wall and lived! X-D

Very easy achievement with four people.

Have at least two people pick up Sentry Turrets. Rush forward ahead of the marines at all times to clear out the enemies. When you get to the uphill battle, rush forward, use your sentry turrets and focus fire on Knights and the Infantry Cannons (the big charge up dealies).

If you see a marine dead, restart checkpoint.

Once you get to the top and have to defend the door, have every human player on a mounted turret (do not unmount).

Start the defense by inserting cortana, pop sentry turrets and mount those turrets until enemies stop coming.

Easy as warm halo pie.

> Easy as warm halo pie.

You just reminded me that I have apple pie in my kitchen. Thank you good sir.

Did it solo in about 15 minutes.

> Very easy achievement with four people.
>
> Have at least two people pick up Sentry Turrets. Rush forward ahead of the marines at all times to clear out the enemies. When you get to the uphill battle, rush forward, use your sentry turrets and focus fire on Knights and the Infantry Cannons (the big charge up dealies).
>
> If you see a marine dead, restart checkpoint.
>
> Once you get to the top and have to defend the door, have every human player on a mounted turret (do not unmount).
>
> Start the defense by inserting cortana, pop sentry turrets and mount those turrets until enemies stop coming.
>
> Easy as warm halo pie.

Also important: give the marines the lightrifles! they are stronger then! And keep the railgin against the knights!

> > Very easy achievement with four people.
> >
> > Have at least two people pick up Sentry Turrets. Rush forward ahead of the marines at all times to clear out the enemies. When you get to the uphill battle, rush forward, use your sentry turrets and focus fire on Knights and the Infantry Cannons (the big charge up dealies).
> >
> > If you see a marine dead, restart checkpoint.
> >
> > Once you get to the top and have to defend the door, have every human player on a mounted turret (do not unmount).
> >
> > Start the defense by inserting cortana, pop sentry turrets and mount those turrets until enemies stop coming.
> >
> > Easy as warm halo pie.
>
> Also important: give the marines the lightrifles! they are stronger then! And keep the railgin against the knights!

I didn’t think of that. That would probably make it easier.

Did it solo. You just need to kill everything as quickly as possible.

> > > Very easy achievement with four people.
> > >
> > > Have at least two people pick up Sentry Turrets. Rush forward ahead of the marines at all times to clear out the enemies. When you get to the uphill battle, rush forward, use your sentry turrets and focus fire on Knights and the Infantry Cannons (the big charge up dealies).
> > >
> > > If you see a marine dead, restart checkpoint.
> > >
> > > Once you get to the top and have to defend the door, have every human player on a mounted turret (do not unmount).
> > >
> > > Start the defense by inserting cortana, pop sentry turrets and mount those turrets until enemies stop coming.
> > >
> > > Easy as warm halo pie.
> >
> > Also important: give the marines the lightrifles! they are stronger then! And keep the railgin against the knights!
>
> I didn’t think of that. That would probably make it easier.

Yup, had one bad checkpoint: marine died on checkpoint… One grenade solved that problem. It’s not very hard to do, you’ll need to be lucky and smart