'Bros to the Close' achievement

It’s the only achievement I have left to get until they release more Spartan Ops.
Does anyone want to help me on this? I’ve given up trying to solo this one.

It’s the achievement where you must get all 6 marines on level four to safety.

Sure. I’m up for it.

Awesome.

My gamer tag: milk ninja
Send me a message or post your gamer tag and I’ll invite you.

Would you like some tips on how to get it?

> Would you like some tips on how to get it?

I have a pretty good strategy for it already. I’ve almost completed it solo a few times. I wouldn’t mind any good tips or some help however :]

I was able to do it on my first play through by pure luck alone, I was not even aware it was an achievement until after the match the notification went off. Ever since everytime I try to help other get it Marines drop like flies.

Doing it solo for the achievement is very very hard. The best way to do it is get 2 or 3 friends and at the last part where you have to destroy the phantoms have everyone aim at the one that drops the elites. I kid you not those elites will kill every last one of your marines if your not careful. Taking them out before the drop is the easiest way to get the achievement.

Added you

> > Would you like some tips on how to get it?
>
> I have a pretty good strategy for it already. I’ve almost completed it solo a few times. I wouldn’t mind any good tips or some help however :]

Ill keep this “short” lol.This is what I did on solo Heroic,Legendary was just too insane to keep them alive for me. Give every Marine a light rifle if you can,I gave one Marine a Railgun though.Try to stay ahead of the group so the enemies focus on you,Since you’re doing ith with another person itll be easier to keep the marines alive. At the end I just stayed on the turret and mowed them clowns down until Cortana opened up…and thats the less details version lol.

I got it by pure dumb luck when I first ran through the mission with some randoms. Didn’t even know there was an achievement until afterward. The only other time I’ve replayed the mission (again, with others), every single Marine died.

> I got it by pure dumb luck when I first ran through the mission with some randoms. Didn’t even know there was an achievement until afterward. The only other time I’ve replayed the mission (again, with others), every single Marine died.

I kept trying on Legendary, That was the only time I died that many times trying to keep the A.I alive lol.So I was like screw this im coming back after I beat the game.Those Marines cannot take a hit!!