Bronze Packs

Does anyone know the actual odds of getting a permanent REQ from Bronze packs?
Are there any percentage rates to it?

Felt like it was about fifty fifty when I was opening them.

To my limited knowledge, I was getting 1 permanent REQ every 4 packs for bronze. I would say it is probably around 25% or less. You’re better off buying silver packs though.

> 2533274796134964;3:
> To my limited knowledge, I was getting 1 permanent REQ every 4 packs for bronze. I would say it is probably around 25% or less. You’re better off buying silver packs though.

do not listen to this guy. he is not correct.

you are not better of buying bronze packs. even if you buy 4 packs and get one permanent req you are not taking into account the req points you get form selling back the items in the pack. you usually get over half the pack back in points when you sell the unwanted cards, and that leaves you with enough to buy more bronze packs on top of that. you must unlock all of the common items and bronze packs are the cheapest and most efficient way to do that . if you unlock common items in a silver pack you are over paying for those items you could’ve gotten more easily in a bronze pack.

do not forget that there is a chance to get one every pack. i have opened 6 bronze packs in a row that had a permanent unlock. id say the most i ever went without getting one was 3 or 4 packs without a unlock. bronze packs are the way to go until you finish all common unlocks. then do the same with silver. i just finished gold finally and i can say without doubt it was the way to go.

> 2535454945455435;4:
> > 2533274796134964;3:
> > To my limited knowledge, I was getting 1 permanent REQ every 4 packs for bronze. I would say it is probably around 25% or less. You’re better off buying silver packs though.
>
>
> do not listen to this guy. he is not correct.
>
> you are not better of buying bronze packs. even if you buy 4 packs and get one permanent req you are not taking into account the req points you get form selling back the items in the pack. you usually get over half the pack back in points when you sell the unwanted cards, and that leaves you with enough to buy more bronze packs on top of that. you must unlock all of the common items and bronze packs are the cheapest and most efficient way to do that . if you unlock common items in a silver pack you are over paying for those items you could’ve gotten more easily in a bronze pack.
>
> do not forget that there is a chance to get one every pack. i have opened 6 bronze packs in a row that had a permanent unlock. id say the most i ever went without getting one was 3 or 4 packs without a unlock. bronze packs are the way to go until you finish all common unlocks. then do the same with silver. i just finished gold finally and i can say without doubt it was the way to go.

“you are not better of buying bronze packs.”
“you must unlock all of the common items and bronze packs are the cheapest and most efficient way to do that”

Uhh…