Bronze pack Permanent chances

Hi I am trying to determine the exact chance of getting a permanent from a bronze pack. To do this I need your help, yes you Larry (someone called Larry just totally freaked out). I need you to open 10 bronze packs (or a multiple of 10, 20,30, etc). they do not have to be opened at once but the do have to be opened consecutively post the amount of permanents you got bellow.

JOLTLORD
Set 1 = 9/10
Set 2 = 8/10
Set 3 = 8/10
Set 4 = 6/10
Set 5 = 9/10
Set 6 = 7/10

fragydig529
Set 1 = 9/10
Set 2 = 9/10
Set 3 = 9/10

Larry Tanng
Set 1 = 6/10

Drunken Swede
Set 1 = 8/10

Total
88/110 = 80%

You should have used a common name :confused:

but antways! I’ll help you, I’m going to be playing quite a bit and generally buy 10 silver packs at the end of the day; I’ll do bronze today. Still got a good bit of Common perm unlocks I need anyways, so it could come out to be cheaper in the end,

Trying to fill up all my lower perm unlocks before my next Warzone bundle hits.

By the way; I’ll post my result WAY later in the day; so even if this gets buried, my post will bump it back up.

> 2533274807544947;2:
> You should have used a common name :confused:
>
> but antways! I’ll help you, I’m going to be playing quite a bit and generally buy 10 silver packs at the end of the day; I’ll do bronze today. Still got a good bit of Common perm unlocks I need anyways, so it could come out to be cheaper in the end,
>
> Trying to fill up all my lower perm unlocks before my next Warzone bundle hits.
>
> By the way; I’ll post my result WAY later in the day; so even if this gets buried, my post will bump it back up.

A less common name makes it seem more targeted.

Had some req points built up already.

Set 1: 9/10

FINALLY GOT AN ARMOR MOD!!! I’m going to keep buying bronze until I have all common unlocks. Got an armor mod, 2 vehicle certs. And 6 weapon permutations.

Finally a kinetic bolt weapon!

|||EDIT
The great thing about this; using Warzone Assualt, I can buy a bronze pack every 5-10 minutes

I have been unlocking permanents a majority of the time, but now I have probably close to half commons unlocked and it has grown sparse. Not sure if that is just chance or if a permanent unlock chance is based of remaining commons. So I have switched to silver packs. I started off wrong went for gold then realized that was long and argues and switched to silver then came to same realization.

Today is the very first time I’ve bought bronze; only bought silver and like 2 golds.

From what I been seening. It seems to be a 80% chance from the packs I been getting. And sharply drops when your commons start to run out and have only uncommons mainly left

Hi, I’m about as Larry as they get.

6/10

The 4 that gave me no permanent unlocks gave me one xp boost each.

Haven’t gotten a single piece of armor; but definitely filling up my Weapon Permutations. Almost have all the “COMMON” ones now.

Been getting non-stop permanent unlocks from all the Bronze packs I’ve opened :slight_smile:

Unlocking so many emblems, weapon certificates and… Shudders in horror…

Battle Rifles.

I have been avoiding bronze packs but I may try this out. If I can get some unlocks it will be worth it.

Has anyone gotten armor or helmets?

I seem to only get weapon perm, armor mods, and certs.

Take that back; I LITERALLY just got a helmet.

> 2533274807544947;12:
> Has anyone gotten armor or helmets?
>
> I seem to only get weapon perm, armor mods, and certs.

I’ve gotten lots

Set 3 = 8/10

ok so so far we have 40/50. the 80% chance is looking pretty solid. So if your aiming for permanent unlocks its definitely worth starting to the bottom and working your way up.

set 4 = 6/10

Set 2: 9/10
Set 3: 9/10

This actually worked out for me really well today. Mine was 8 out of 10 including armor and helmets. It costs 12,500 for 10 bronze. So instead of 2 permanents in a gold for 10,000, I got 8 for 12,500. I end up selling everything I don’t want or need so I definitely got a least a couple thousand back.

you’re better off buying bronze req packs at the start because like every Halo before it is a progression system and you have a higher chance of getting UR+ items in gold packs if you have the majority of the certifications for the items beforehand