Bronze Master Chief Sculpture

Hello fellow Halo fans. I wanted to share a piece of artwork I created with the community. I made this sculpture using a wire frame and apoxy sculpt clay, it is about 9 inches tall. These pictures are from a reproduction I had made in cold cast bronze. I would love to hear what everyone thinks, please leave comments here or on my deviant art page. http://xar8.deviantart.com/#/d3f15nj

I think it’s super cool, but kinda lame how he’s tripping like that.

Thanks for the comment. He’s not tripping but jumping backwards while firing. :slight_smile:

very good (Y). you should make more maybe one in this stance

Imgur

It really looks like he’s tripping…

> Thanks for the comment. He’s not tripping but jumping backwards while firing. :slight_smile:

Actually I thought it looked more like this, and very well done. Good for you. That’s a lot of work and dedication.

Are you thinking about doing more?

Thanks for all the comments and ideas. If I ever get enough time I hope to do more. Maybe other video game characters.

That is amazing! Being a Halo Collector I would definitely buy that off you! Super cool!

Looks great :smiley:

That does look great. I do agree that it looks like he is falling backwards from a trip.
trip Whoops! and the AR goes ratatat.

Still, pretty epic. I dig it.

Thanks for the compliments. :slight_smile:

Whoa, i’m liking the detail you’ve put into and it looks as if it would be delicious too.

Very nice indeed.
Great work… and fantastic detail =)

i dont like the pose but wow thats cool

Awesome statue! The pose is fine if there was more of a base. It needs to tell more of a story with a larger base.

That is suprisingly good. You have alot of talent.

Amazing detail, but the position is not very epic…

holy crap that’s impressive! Well done!

> Thanks for the comment. He’s not tripping but jumping backwards while firing. :slight_smile:

It still looks more like tripping to me, but awesome work anyways! It’s actually kind of funny because of the position.

I’ve never had anyone say it looks like he is tripping until I posted here :slight_smile: Maybe its just the pictures. But thanks for the feedback everyone.