bronze is the new onyx

So i was playing the other day on breakout, and i played a match and went 9 an 2 (i think i don’t remember exact stats) i was placed against 2 onyx 1600 and diamond 2 and unranked previous onyx player, my team won and i basically carried the team the whole time. my two teammates were plat 2 and i was gold 3.

So do i have it wrong? is bronze the best league to be in and champion is the worst? a gold 3 did the best then came the plat 2’s and a plat 3 then the diamond player was top of their team then the 3 onyx players did the worst?

Sometimes it happens.

So many ppl boost their ranks now so it’s hard to tell but sounds like either they didn’t earn onyx or your teammates played on secondary accounts

They are probably doing that on purposed so they can get a low rank just to wreck bronze players.

> 2535409103705542;4:
> They are probably doing that on purposed so they can get a low rank just wreck blonze players.

They wouldn’t do it once ranked as an onyx… You do it during placement matches…

Smurf accounts, high-level players sandbagging…

Bruh… It’s matchmaking even I don’t put in 100% to win matches. Wonder why? Because I get nothing out of it lol

They’re probably purposely doing bad to get lower skilled opponents. Could be a few different reasons for that. They want to get the harder commendations done like surviving a full match without dying for example, they’re wanting to help a lower rank friend level up, or they could just want to stat pad. The other reason is that you had a good game and they played bad.

I’ve heard that Breakouts population is low, this is probably why.

> 2535413364534857;9:
> I’ve heard that Breakouts population is low, this is probably why.

It very low its one of the easiest to get champions in