Brony/Pegasister Clan

Hi everyone, I’ve noticed a lot of bornies/pegasisters out there using a clan tag thats either MLP or PON3 or something, well’ I’ve decided to get an actual clan going for bronies/pegasisters (I know MLP is an actual clan but there should be more than one ya know?) The clan will be MLPG (Major League Pony Gaming) (Name changing will be allowable seeing as it’s something I came up with on my own, Ill add a poll for name ideas) If you’re interested in joining or have any ideas for the clan add me on Xbl (thermallyPWND) Thanks everyone, I hope to see a lot of people who would like to join.
(\

No

I chose equestria gaming clan. Brohoof /)

Yeah man, I really liked that one. (\ If you have any ideas though feel free to message me

I just did :smiley:

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Oh god, why.

See you all in therapy.

I hope you prepared for the tidal wave of butthurt that is coming your way.

Equestrian Gaming Clan.

>

It looks like my little pony invaded halo waypoint (the center of the halo community)

Why? Just… why?

> >
>
> It looks like my little pony invaded halo waypoint (the center of the halo community)

I think that was a long time ago. Master of Unicorns? FOTUS?

where is the “i don’t really care” choice for voting??

Just watch the show and keep it to yourself, the reason people hate bronies is because you have to make everyone know you’re a brony.

> > It looks like my little pony invaded halo waypoint (the center of the halo community)
>
> I think that was a long time ago. Master of Unicorns? FOTUS?

I’m just notifying the floodians that mlp came. I would laugh if they didn’t even notice 343 are Bronies XD

You could’ve been smart about it and not commented at all.

> where is the “i don’t really care” choice for voting??

There is a left arrow near the top left corner of most browsers.

> You could’ve been smart about it and not commented at all.

Sorry. Did u got my message?

It’s not the fact that we “want people to know we’re bronies” Its the fact that we would like to have a clan, everyone else has their clans, so whats the problem with ours? Is it because we like ponies, because I dont see the problem in that, its a TV show, its not like its going to come kill your family or something, you could’ve noted the fact that it was a thread regarding bronies and though “Hey, Im not interested in that, Im gonna go somewhere else” instead of whining about it.

> > You could’ve been smart about it and not commented at all.
>
> Sorry. Did u got my message?

Did you send it on here or on Xbox?

Wrong section, belongs in recruitment.