Broken Vehicle Welds

Hello everyone! Who else is having problems with ground vehicles they had previously welded in forge now driving slow and not working correctly anymore? I have a few hogs that have been bookmarked and liked quite a few times (70+ on one! :] ) so i’d love to fix them and get them working again. Anyone know if this is being fixed or how to fix it? Thanks.

Noble 2 Kat
Commander of the UNSC All Under Heaven

> 2533274808159740;1:
> Hello everyone! Who else is having problems with ground vehicles they had previously welded in forge now driving slow and not working correctly anymore? I have a few hogs that have been bookmarked and liked quite a few times (70+ on one! :] ) so i’d love to fix them and get them working again. Anyone know if this is being fixed or how to fix it? Thanks.
>
> Noble 2 Kat
> Commander of the UNSC All Under Heaven

I’d say it happens due objects not wanting to move. I’d also say that a small team is working on it. I’d suggest using less object-heavy vehicles for now to minimize the problems.

It’s a known issue. We should see a bug patch in a few weeks and hopefully it will address this and many other problems.

> The team has finished work on a small mainteance update for Halo 5 that is currently targeted for release the second week of March. This update will address a few issues but the primary focus is fixing bugs related to Forge. We’ll have the full patch notes on Waypoint soon.

> Yes, there’s no content included, it’s simply some fixes and tweaks to the game (mostly dealing with Forge). I’m expecting patch notes any day now and will post as soon as I have 'em. @ske7ch343