Broken, un-playable, Aggravating

Almost killed a guy- Thruster pack’ed and i get killed by an AR cross-map
Almost won a CQB fight- SMG
Grabbed SMG and almost killed a guy- apparently BR is rapid fire
Red Team- 45 Blue Team- 2 (guess what team i was on?)
Semi-Pro on one team, bronze and silver on one. (and again. guess what team?)
-You cant win at this game unless your a semi-pro
-All weapons are OP and unbalanced
-Team-scramble sucks
-I’ve never been so P1ssed with a game before in my life.
-yOU GET deranked so much by losing and you dont get -Yoink!- for winning
343i, how’re you supposed get people to like you if you give us a beta chuck-full of -Yoink-?

If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time

You lost 45-2? How does that even happen

You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic

Weapons are actually balanced for the most part

People are winning games without being Semi pro

Dear 343,

Please completely change the game because I suck so bad at it.

-Yours truly, RNB Phantom

> 2535416519117528;2:
> If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
>
> You lost 45-2? How does that even happen
>
> You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic
>
> Weapons are actually balanced for the most part
>
> People are winning games without being Semi pro

1.) I have a life, so im sorry i haven’t played this game for my entire life like you
2.) Weapons aren’t “balanced” for the most part, everything is OP, but it’s excusable because it’s a beta
3.) You don’t really see people who aren’t Gold and up win
4.)I was p1ssed off when i made this post because of a streak of losses on Halo 5, so excuse me
5.) Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in your mom’s attic playing games

Thank you, have a sh1tty day

If there is something I can blame is lag, Idk how the crap but the lag this night has been some malarkey -Yoink-. Other than that the game is pretty well balanced and the ranking system can be… Useless.

> 2535416519117528;2:
> If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
>
> You lost 45-2? How does that even happen
>
> You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic
>
> Weapons are actually balanced for the most part
>
> People are winning games without being Semi pro

How does one even stand still in this thousand mile an hour Beta?

45-2 I can see it happening. In my experience so far (and I’m not alone here apparantly) I’m either dominating or getting destoryed.

The BR is a very good weapon and without the usual aim assist we have all been used to its very easy to lose that fight.

Some weapons are more balanced than others. It’s the gameplay that doesn’t fall in line with the fairly decent weapons.

> 2533274819935677;6:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> > If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
> >
> > You lost 45-2? How does that even happen
> >
> > You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic
> >
> > Weapons are actually balanced for the most part
> >
> > People are winning games without being Semi pro
>
>
> How does one even stand still in this thousand mile an hour Beta?
>
> 45-2 I can see it happening. In my experience so far (and I’m not alone here apparantly) I’m either dominating or getting destoryed.
>
> The BR is a very good weapon and without the usual aim assist we have all been used to its very easy to lose that fight.
>
> Some weapons are more balanced than others. It’s the gameplay that doesn’t fall in line with the fairly decent weapons.

Thank you

I finally assembled a good team for once today and we held a team at 50-4 so I can see 45-2 happening.

Like someone said it can be extreme in that you can either be dominating or be dominated.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> > If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> 1.) I have a life, so im sorry i haven’t played this game for my entire life like you
> 2.) Weapons aren’t “balanced” for the most part, everything is OP, but it’s excusable because it’s a beta
> 3.) You don’t really see people who aren’t Gold and up win
> 4.)I was p1ssed off when i made this post because of a streak of losses on Halo 5, so excuse me
> 5.) Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in your mom’s attic playing games
>
> Thank you, have a sh1tty day

LOL Straight for the no life attack Niceeeeee very original

Weapons are balanced well. each weapon has a niche. BR beats DMR midrange. DMR beats BR long range. SMG beats BR and DMR close range. AR beats DMR and BR close range. SMG and AR are pretty even.

I am silver and have a 3.kd and am winning constatly so what the -Yoink- are you even talking about? People in the lower tiers are winning all the time. You think only Semi pros win and Iron to gold just sit around tieing or losing all day?

Again LMFAO you have been playing Halo for over 10 years according to your bio yet you still cannot get a K/D higher than 1. No wonder you are so mad maybe Halo just isn’t your thing. On a side note it would suck to spend 10 years doing something to find out it isn’t sonmeting you are good at

> 2533274819935677;6:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> How does one even stand still in this thousand mile an hour Beta?
>
> 45-2 I can see it happening. In my experience so far (and I’m not alone here apparantly) I’m either dominating or getting destoryed.
>
> The BR is a very good weapon and without the usual aim assist we have all been used to its very easy to lose that fight.
>
> Some weapons are more balanced than others. It’s the gameplay that doesn’t fall in line with the fairly decent weapons.

Well obviously to get killed cross map by an AR you would have to be standing completely still. What I am saying is HE DID NOT GET CROSS MAPPED BY AN AR. He is making the same excuses Scrubs make. AR’s have more range than past games but even at medium range they are sloppy. To say he got cross mapped is a gross exagertaion/lie/excuse for dying

You can see 45-2 happening? Really? You can picture yourself being on a team of 4 and only being able to get 2 kills combined? Maybe you are a scrub like OP

It is not easy at all to lose a CQB head to head against a BR with an SMG. The SMG is dominant close up if you lose that battle then your aim is atrocious

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
> 1.) I have a life, so im sorry i haven’t played this game for my entire life like you
> 2.) Weapons aren’t “balanced” for the most part, everything is OP, but it’s excusable because it’s a beta
> 4.)I was p1ssed off when i made this post because of a streak of losses on Halo 5, so excuse me
> 5.) Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in your mom’s attic playing games
>

The, “I have a life”, excuse is very lame imo. I’ve managed to graduate college and work a very demanding job while also being very skilled at games, no need to insult others to make your less than average game play seem ok.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

I’m still Silver and win, so I don’t know what you’re talking about.

Although, AR does need a range nerf.

> 2535416519117528;10:
> > 2533274819935677;6:
> > > 2535416519117528;2:
> > > If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
> > >
> > > You lost 45-2? How does that even happen
> > >
> > > You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic
> > >
> > > Weapons are actually balanced for the most part
> > >
> > > People are winning games without being Semi pro
> >
> >
> >
> > How does one even stand still in this thousand mile an hour Beta?
> >
> > 45-2 I can see it happening. In my experience so far (and I’m not alone here apparantly) I’m either dominating or getting destoryed.
> >
> > The BR is a very good weapon and without the usual aim assist we have all been used to its very easy to lose that fight.
> >
> > Some weapons are more balanced than others. It’s the gameplay that doesn’t fall in line with the fairly decent weapons.
>
>
> Well obviously to get killed cross map by an AR you would have to be standing completely still. What I am saying is HE DID NOT GET CROSS MAPPED BY AN AR. He is making the same excuses Scrubs make. AR’s have more range than past games but even at medium range they are sloppy. To say he got cross mapped is a gross exagertaion/lie/excuse for dying
>
> You can see 45-2 happening? Really? You can picture yourself being on a team of 4 and only being able to get 2 kills combined? Maybe you are a scrub like OP
>
> It is not easy at all to lose a CQB head to head against a BR with an SMG. The SMG is dominant close up if you lose that battle then your aim is atrocious

Get a life you cuntbag, im a scrub? Ok then, sorry i’m not an FPS god like you and guess what? I have a life, sorry kid, halo is not your life and being “good” at the game means nothing.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

people are the funnies don’t you think.

takes a deep breath

WTF bro this is a fucken beta not the actual game. do you even know what a beta is… In case you don’t a beta is where us the community plays the game and gives polite feedback to the developer to fix it. A beta is not meant to be taken seriously as if was the actually a game, it is not meant to be a tool for you to -Yoink- about. You find a problem, tell the developer politely understand son, or otherwise -Yoink-, and stop playing the beta if you can’t handle it.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

If everything is OP, then nothing is OP, so…

> 2533274832886393;3:
> Dear 343,
>
> Please completely change the game because I suck so bad at it.
>
> -Yours truly, RNB Phantom

More like “Yours Truly, half of the people complaining on the forums” lol.

> 2533274847535647;15:
> > 2533274964480967;4:
> > > 2535416519117528;2:
> > > If you get killed by an AR cross map then you might not want to stand so still next time
> > >
> > > You lost 45-2? How does that even happen
> > >
> > > You lost a CQB battle with an SMG against a BR? Pathetic
> > >
> > > Weapons are actually balanced for the most part
> > >
> > > People are winning games without being Semi pro
> >
> >
> >
> > 1.) I have a life, so im sorry i haven’t played this game for my entire life like you
> > 2.) Weapons aren’t “balanced” for the most part, everything is OP, but it’s excusable because it’s a beta
> > 3.) You don’t really see people who aren’t Gold and up win
> > 4.)I was p1ssed off when i made this post because of a streak of losses on Halo 5, so excuse me
> > 5.) Go outside and get some fresh air instead of sitting in your mom’s attic playing games
> >
> > Thank you, have a sh1tty day
>
>
> If everything is OP, then nothing is OP, so…

I was Silver 3, up to Onyx. The grind is what ranking up is all about.

> 2533274964480967;4:
> > 2535416519117528;2:
> >
> >
> >
> >
>
>
>

Fresh air? You play a video game, get pissed off because your not good, then you come to a forum of that game to vent to people who could care less if you got hit by a car?

Get better bad kid. You’re terrible.

Have not stopped laughing for the 5 minutes it took to read this thread

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

> 2533274964480967;1:
> Almost killed a guy- Thruster pack’ed and i get killed by an AR cross-map
> Almost won a CQB fight- SMG
> Grabbed SMG and almost killed a guy- apparently BR is rapid fire
> Red Team- 45 Blue Team- 2 (guess what team i was on?)
> Semi-Pro on one team, bronze and silver on one. (and again. guess what team?)
> -You cant win at this game unless your a semi-pro
> -All weapons are OP and unbalanced
> -Team-scramble sucks
> -I’ve never been so P1ssed with a game before in my life.
> -yOU GET deranked so much by losing and you dont get -Yoink!- for winning
> 343i, how’re you supposed get people to like you if you give us a beta chuck-full of -Yoink-?

OP your opinion doesn’t count, clearly you suck and should just adapt

http://i.imgur.com/h2MTcl9.png

^ Official GSC graphic from 343i btw

But seriously if you aren’t in the group think that believes this is THE BESTEST HALO EVER. And Halo 3 was the worst because it was the most “boringest one” and are under the age of like, 20. then the forums hate you.