Broken service record?

So I got every Halo 3 achievement and spent majority of my life playing this game yet in my statistics I apparently have not played any campaign or multiplayer despite the fact I have every achievement.

That does not seem right at all…

Did I imagine playing 5 years worth of campaign and about 2 years worth of multiplayer?

My Waypoint service record doesn’t add up…

I don’t think (99.9.999.9% sure) there is any support for Halo 3 anymore, don’t let it bother you.

> So I got every Halo 3 achievement and spent majority of my life playing this game yet in my statistics I apparently have not played any campaign or multiplayer despite the fact I have every achievement.
>
> That does not seem right at all…
>
> Did I imagine playing 5 years worth of campaign and about 2 years worth of multiplayer?
>
> My Waypoint service record doesn’t add up…

Have you changed your gamertag at all since 343 Industries took over the franchise? Stats for Halo 2, Halo 3 and Halo 3: ODST do not carry over after a gamertag change.

If not, try playing a few games - your stats should eventually show up.

> I don’t think (99.9.999.9% sure) there is any support for Halo 3 anymore, don’t let it bother you.

Halo 3 stats are still supported on Halo Waypoint and are updated.

> > I don’t think (99.9.999.9% sure) there is any support for Halo 3 anymore, don’t let it bother you.
>
> Halo 3 stats are still supported on Halo Waypoint and are updated.

Oh, I just assumed that because it hasn’t tracked my stats properly in a long time.

I’m having an issue with the EXP not updating properly. I have a total of 0 EXP and I have constantly finished in the top half in all playlists. In Big Team Battle I have 15 EXP and Rumble Pit I have 7 EXP but my service record shows 0 EXP. As far as I know I haven’t done anything wrong and haven’t been EXP banned. Can anyone help?

> I’m having an issue with the EXP not updating properly. I have a total of 0 EXP and I have constantly finished in the top half in all playlists. In Big Team Battle I have 15 EXP and Rumble Pit I have 7 EXP but my service record shows 0 EXP. As far as I know I haven’t done anything wrong and haven’t been EXP banned. Can anyone help?

Quitting games can actually put you into negative XP, but Halo 3 doesn’t display it in-game but does track it.

Keep playing games and you should eventually start ranking up again.

> I’m having an issue with the EXP not updating properly. I have a total of 0 EXP and I have constantly finished in the top half in all playlists. In Big Team Battle I have 15 EXP and Rumble Pit I have 7 EXP but my service record shows 0 EXP. As far as I know I haven’t done anything wrong and haven’t been EXP banned. Can anyone help?

It means you have negative exp in something else weighing at least up to your positive exp, meaning you stay at 0.

You might have gotten negative exp modded.

Thank you.