Broken = I suck at this aspect of the game

Everyday i find a thread about Halo being broken in some sort of way. It comes down to a simple science. If the poster sucks at a particular aspect of the game (example: aiming) then its broken. So they think 343i should stop what they’re doing and fix the reason why they suck at the game. Granted maybe some aspects of the game was broken during launch. But the halo game i play now, feels balanced and fair.

Thoughts?

Splinter nades are pretty damn broken. They do what a plasma nade does except instantly and they stay after.

> 2533274912317447;2:
> Splinter nades are pretty damn broken. They do what a plasma nade does except instantly and they stay after.

They are what they are… just as rockets are what they are.

Best to keep them in your hands and not the enemy’s! They have their uses…

> 2533274813071248;1:
> Everyday i find a thread about Halo being broken in some sort of way. It comes down to a simple science. If the poster sucks at a particular aspect of the game (example: aiming) then its broken. So they think 343i should stop what they’re doing and fix the reason why they suck at the game. Granted maybe some aspects of the game was broken during launch. But the halo game i play now, feels balanced and fair.
>
> Thoughts?

Your still complaining about complaining.

In the words of sarcasmbully

Complaining about complaining is a complaint.

> 2533274813071248;1:
> Everyday i find a thread about Halo being broken in some sort of way. It comes down to a simple science. If the poster sucks at a particular aspect of the game (example: aiming) then its broken. So they think 343i should stop what they’re doing and fix the reason why they suck at the game. Granted maybe some aspects of the game was broken during launch. But the halo game i play now, feels balanced and fair.
>
> Thoughts?

While I feel there are some cases where what you are saying is correct. That attitude and the ‘git gud’ attitude of some of the people of the forum is overly dismissive. We tend to assume motivation for statements, we don’t actually know if we are in error when we attribute the motivation to the person. It can also lead to glossing over actual issues by dismissing things out of hand. I’ve seen people on halo forum (I’m going to use B-net as an example) defend things that actually were broken like the Reach Banshee. I specialized at the time in bringing those suckers down, but that didn’t change the fact that they were broken.

Also the spawning in Halo 5 is broken. Do you expect me to get better at spawning or do you want to address an actual issue with the game?

Broken = I just had a huge losing streak and am understandably a deep and prosperous salt mine.

Broken = Damaged to the point of not being able to perform as intended, if at all.

Yeah, people can’t tell the difference between something that’s broken and something they’re not good at.

There are a few legitimate broken complaints. The mantis is one that comes to mind. Commendation glitches, like getting credit for someone else boarding a wraith…

there actually are some broken things tho

Ranking System Isn’t Broken But It’s Annoying How You Need A Team (Highest rank is Onyx)

> 2533274879407634;4:
> > 2533274813071248;1:
> > Everyday i find a thread about Halo being broken in some sort of way. It comes down to a simple science. If the poster sucks at a particular aspect of the game (example: aiming) then its broken. So they think 343i should stop what they’re doing and fix the reason why they suck at the game. Granted maybe some aspects of the game was broken during launch. But the halo game i play now, feels balanced and fair.
> >
> > Thoughts?
>
>
> Your still complaining about complaining.
>
> In the words of sarcasmbully
>
> Complaining about complaining is a complaint.

Not complaining buddy. Just observation. But i understand if you can’t grasp the idea of the post

Some people say certain things are broken, not because they don’t understand what they are complaining about, but because they understand it more than everyone else.

Example from my own Halo 5 shenanigans: I think the Storm Rifle is broken as hell. It has ludicrous range for what it’s supposed to do, and it melts face up close. Yet I abused the hell out of it on my way to Champion in FFA.

An older example from Reach:

“Jetpack is broken.”

• Players who based their controller layouts on the armor ability alone.

> 2533274813071248;12:
> > 2533274879407634;4:
> > > 2533274813071248;1:
> > > Everyday i find a thread about Halo being broken in some sort of way. It comes down to a simple science. If the poster sucks at a particular aspect of the game (example: aiming) then its broken. So they think 343i should stop what they’re doing and fix the reason why they suck at the game. Granted maybe some aspects of the game was broken during launch. But the halo game i play now, feels balanced and fair.
> > >
> > > Thoughts?
> >
> >
> > Your still complaining about complaining.
> >
> > In the words of sarcasmbully
> >
> > Complaining about complaining is a complaint.
>
>
> Not complaining buddy. Just observation. But i understand if you can’t grasp the idea of the post

Oh I grasp the idea of your post but your basically mocking people.

If you are going to dismiss people’s legitimate complaints in a “git gud” manner then why don’t I just say that you don’t feel that anything is broken because it benefits your shortcomings, such as high bullet magnetism?

We need to be able to filter out genuine complaints, criticism, etc, with general unnecessary things.

If we go by the logic of, “it’s fine, you just suck.” Nothing in the game that is actually broke will get fixed.

Let’s think logically people, were not the kind of community that shoves people down and shame on those who think they are above others.

ehhhhh I mean I know some complaints this holds true, but your kind of painting all of them with a broad stroke. Id say its 60/40, 60% of posts and complaints are valid, whether they are explained well or stated well is a different story. The other 40% is a mixture of salt (whether getting stomped or on a loss streak) or “not being good”. Either way I dont think your title/claim is accurate.