Broken Grifball

I don’t like to moan, but Grifball is broken, you can get boosted all the way up the side by a friendly hammer , from there no one can get you and you can just go next to the goal and ground pound onto it ! (I don’t mean the little sides you can jump up )

You can be boosted up onto the arena edge… and just safely walk around to the enemy’s goal for an easy score?

Wow.

Really how? I was in that map in Forge and there are invisible walls on top of the arena walls to keep players off the arena walls & more invisible walls acting as a ceiling to keep you in the arena.

343 said on reddit that they are aware and already working on this.

OK thanks, BTW my fireteams smashed every team using this cheat

so you complain about it being broken, then go on and use it the whole time?

my team mates did this while i was playing today. i was just killing people then i realized my entire team was outside of the map lucky the enemy’s were not very good so i did not get spawn trapped

> 2533274881086487;6:
> so you complain about it being broken, then go on and use it the whole time?

I use it so I can win , but I want it to be fixed

> 2533274939018653;2:
> You can be boosted up onto the arena edge… and just safely walk around to the enemy’s goal for an easy score?
>
> Wow.

Yes

Haven’t seen this happen yet.

> 2533274796483708;4:
> 343 said on reddit that they are aware and already working on this.

Why not tell us here?

> 2533274799693806;11:
> > 2533274796483708;4:
> > 343 said on reddit that they are aware and already working on this.
>
>
> Why not tell us here?

Because for some unknown reason 343 prefers to use an outside source to communicate with it’s fanbase as opposed to where the largest portion of it’s fanbase actually meets up.

> 2533274881086487;6:
> so you complain about it being broken, then go on and use it the whole time?

If I can do it, the enemy can do it too. I don’t like it, but i’m not going to let them get the advantage by using the same set of tools I have access to myself. It’s the same as ignoring a power weapon because you don’t agree with how OP it is.

Do Grifball kills count towards your total k/d on Waypoint? It’s just that I have more arena kills on my Halo 5 in-game service record than on my online Waypoint one. Not necessarily a big deal, I’m merely curious.