Broken CSR Rankings

Just played about 4-5 games of slayer, winning all of them, and didn’t see an increase in my CSR ranking for Oynx. However, after losing one game, I lost the current amount of CSR that I had. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have this problem ALL THE TIME. Even when I beat a whole team that is ranked higher than me. Super annoying

im an onyx in team arena and one game i got matched with and against gold and platinum players while searching alone. Some of my teammates shot me ever now and then because i assume they thought i was “taking their kills” idk how gold players see team games but i assume thats why they were shooting at me.
After the game other other team made a comment like “no wonder hes an onyx how do we get put against an onyx”.
I have no idea how the matchmaking system works.

Your CSR will go up or down depending on the level of your teammates and your opponents. If you’re a mid to high level onyx had all onyx teamates and we’re getting paired against plats/diamonds chances are you won’t go up.

Seems odd, even if that was the case you would think winning 5 games in a row would at least boost the CSR in some way. But in my case it didn’t.

Maybe its just a glitch with halo 5 today or something, but it’s honestly stupid to go through the hard work and effort of winning games, especially against other people that want to get to champion as much as you do, and not get any CSR for it. Definitely a problem that 343 needs to address immediately, because spending all that time grinding for wins or just playing in general to not get anything in return is honestly disappointing and poor game design on the company’s part. But that is just my opinion lol.

> 2533274863179087;4:
> Your CSR will go up or down depending on the level of your teammates and your opponents. If you’re a mid to high level onyx had all onyx teamates and we’re getting paired against plats/diamonds chances are you won’t go up.

then how come i see so many boosters in arena? a team of onyx players with a gold account and its obvious the gold account is not really gold by how they played the match. Not just onyx but diamonds do it too.

> 2533274824645444;1:
> Just played about 4-5 games of slayer, winning all of them, and didn’t see an increase in my CSR ranking for Oynx. However, after losing one game, I lost the current amount of CSR that I had. Is anyone else having this problem?

Your playing against ppl too low of a lvl. Happens all the time at champ rank

> 2533274818588068;8:
> > 2533274824645444;1:
> > Just played about 4-5 games of slayer, winning all of them, and didn’t see an increase in my CSR ranking for Oynx. However, after losing one game, I lost the current amount of CSR that I had. Is anyone else having this problem?
>
>
> Your playing against ppl too low of a lvl. Happens all the time at champ rank

But i’m not champ rank lol