Broken commendation???????

Elite Zealot slayer commendation broken, everytime I kill a zealot no ppoints are awarded, but if I kill a ranger elite, I’ll get a commendation point.
Anyone else having this problem?
And 343i, please fix this.

> Elite Zealot slayer commendation broken, everytime I kill a zealot no ppoints are awarded, but if I kill a ranger elite, I’ll get a commendation point.
> Anyone else having this problem?
> And 343i, please fix this.

The only broken commendation is the Perfection one, because it is beyond stupid and no one will get it without boosting.

Back on topic, my commendation works fine. But I do think the Rangers go into another category instead of the one they’re supposed to.

Well mine refuses to budge whenever I kill zealots, I’ve even checked on waypoint how many I killed the last game…And rangers do go towards the zealot commendation for some reason.

Anyway, you will only get a point for a perfection commendation if its a slayer based gametype, not sure if thats the problem, just syaing.

I know how to get a Perfection, I’m just saying its nigh impossible with the changes 343i made to Halo.

Boltshot, Insta-spawn, spawn with stickies, terrible respawning. Need I go on?

Well the commendation isn’t broken then, its just the crappy game.
Although BTB is the playlist for perfections if you want to go for them, although you have to camp with a sniper and camo, or be in a Mantis and not blow up…