Broken Audio slow motion + delay

Looks like I found a new audio bug, lucky me! Before @snickerdoodle asks, yes I did submit a bug report before writing this forum post. I want to see if anyone else has had this problem and/or knows how to fix it.

So I boot up on Series X without quick resume. The unskippable advertisement for xbox and 343 industries loads. But the animation is in slow motion and the audio is all distorted. Then when I load into a game. Whether it’s forge, multiplayer, or custom games, I get a good 3-5 second audio delay and it’s all distorted and in slow motion.

For example, when the announcer says “slayer” at the beginning of the game, he says it late and when he does he says it very slowly and it sounds all distorted and weird. Has anyone else had this problem? I was able to play the update perfectly fine yesterday for the first 12 hours or so. The only notable action I took prior to the beginning of this bug was bookmarking an octogon map I found off the waypoint content browser. I’ve tried quiiting out and reloading, same issue. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, same issue.

This is on a Series X console that isn’t in the preview program. I couldn’t find any info on this problem which is why I’m posting.

Here is a clip of the bug
https://xboxclips.co/bansheemanx/8ae9d41a-26cb-4f22-8972-cbac057e3cdc

Update: Appears that bookmarking a map on waypoint was the cause of this bug. Once I saved a copy of the map and removed it from my bookmarks, my game went back to normal after a reboot.