Broke the code to download halo 5 Limited edition

I broke the code to download the limited edition of the game and I can not see 5 digits, the other 20 have them, can you help me please?

I am guessing what you mean by “broke” is the Download Card is damaged and your card displays something like this:
OMFGD-UDEYO-UARES-OEFFE-DXXXX
In which case you cannot get the code from Microsoft and 343 cannot provide another. Honestly you are better off generating the letters/numbers yourself randomly until maybe you get it right. I mean 5 slots x 27 letters x 10 digits is 1350 different possible outcomes…I’d say you have a good chance.

upload a picture of the code

Why? You need it?

> 2535412045881202;3:
> upload a picture of the code

Don’t do this. -___-

Obviously no!

I have this same problem. Except for me it’s only 1 character. I spent an hour on the phone with XBOX live and about 1.5 hours with Target.com, and I think after I make another call in the morning I will be taking the whole damn Halo 5 Bundle back to the store. How complicated is this stuff really? Why not put the code on the card twice in case the card gets damaged scratching on it? how complicated is that really? What would it cost them, an extra penny? I wonder what it will cost them to repackage this Halo 5 Bundle? Hmmm…

Nevermind. I was able to hack the one missing character via the “redeem code” process on account.xbox.com. I was surprised they let me enter them one after another from A through Y until I got the right one. So on my 25th attempt I got it… WooHoo! Now I don’t have to box everything back up. Was not looking forward to having to explain that to my son who just got it for his birthday. :slight_smile:

> 2712212454172971;8:
> Nevermind. I was able to hack the one missing character via the “redeem code” process on account.xbox.com. I was surprised they let me enter them one after another from A through Y until I got the right one. So on my 25th attempt I got it… WooHoo! Now I don’t have to box everything back up. Was not looking forward to having to explain that to my son who just got it for his birthday. :slight_smile:

Why did it take you so long to do this lol

> 2533274847096150;9:
> > 2712212454172971;8:
> > Nevermind. I was able to hack the one missing character via the “redeem code” process on account.xbox.com. I was surprised they let me enter them one after another from A through Y until I got the right one. So on my 25th attempt I got it… WooHoo! Now I don’t have to box everything back up. Was not looking forward to having to explain that to my son who just got it for his birthday. :slight_smile:
>
>
> Why did it take you so long to do this lol

LOL, it literally took me 10 minutes.

Somehow I pulled off the silver backing and destroyed my code. I see this has happened to others. Chatted with Xbox 2 times, they say I need to contact retailer or I could try Haloway. Suggested retailer. Retailer says they cannot help. Can anyone here help me?

I also destroyed my code and gave up on it a while ago but now im back. I have 17 of the 20 characters. the 3 characters I need are all next to each other. does anyone know where I can find my possible 3 combination outcomes with these characters?

B C D F G H J K M P Q R T V W X Y Z 2 3 4 6 7 8 9

> 2585548714667949;12:
> I also destroyed my code and gave up on it a while ago but now im back. I have 17 of the 20 characters. the 3 characters I need are all next to each other. does anyone know where I can find my possible 3 combination outcomes with these characters?
> B C D F G H J K M P Q R T V W X Y Z 2 3 4 6 7 8 9

Code are 25 characters long and there are 25 valid characters you can use in each code. From that, you’re looking at 15625 combinations from all the valid characters. If the last character is missing then it will almost always be a Z, so you can cut that down to 625. I can only say good luck if you’re going to try :slight_smile:

Or 343 can actually help instead of making you have to guess the code.