Broadsword and new Covie aircraft CONFIRMED

Linky!

No idea whether these are in multiplayer. No idea where he got these, but they look Waypoint-ish so I assume they are not leaks. If they are, please lock this immediately, and I apologize.

If not, I am excited. Jittering excited. If in multiplayer, we can get a similar vehicle in function to the Falcon (this Lich thing) and a fighter jet!!! And if in Campaign/Spartan Ops only, they still look awesome.

EDIT: so not a leak, which is great. Apparently I am an idiot as I didn’t notice that the Lich carries 30-40 passengers. Yeah, that would be great for multiplayer! (sarcasm)

Well…judging by the descriptions, I can definitely say the Covie one def. won’t be in multiplayer. lol

> Well…judging by the descriptions, I can definitely say the Covie one def. won’t be in multiplayer. lol

OH lol… didn’t see the part about 30-40 passengers… so it’s basically a Phantom, then?

Too big for multiplayer I’d say… Look at the text at 0:16, what does it say?

Interactive Halo 4 Guide
Spoiler free Waypoint put this online

You can find all this and more here:

http://www.halowaypoint.com/en-US/halo4guide

EDIT: Ninja’d.

Looks like the Storm is stuck using an older model of the Phantom, Ha! :stuck_out_tongue:

They’re from the recently released Interactive Guide. Neither are in multiplayer (and obviously the Lich is far too big for MP) but the possibility of them popping up in Campaign and/or Spartan Ops is certainly there.

If by older you mean more combat efficient, then yes.

And they can also use the Phantom as well instead of just the Lich.

I hope the Lich actually sees some action in game and not be just a piece of flying scenery.

A Lich popping in far ahead of you and spilling out Wraiths, Ghosts, and Infantry would be awesome to behold.

Both too large for Multiplayer. Maybe we fight Liches with Broadswords like on Long Night of Solace.

Aww man, I hope we don’t get another space section. I really disliked the Reach one. It just felt like it didn’t fit in.

> Both too large for Multiplayer. Maybe we fight Liches with Broadswords like on Long Night of Solace.

That sounds amazing.

> Aww man, I hope we don’t get another space section. I really disliked the Reach one. It just felt like it didn’t fit in.

Trust me… IT FITS, on second cutscene, next wait i can fly?