Bro moment after winning a match in H5

I know the title can be confusing but what I mean is if you watch ReadyUpLive gameplay to the end, You can see the spartan showing off and give high fives to each other and I found that very cool since Spartan 4(my favorites) to be more human than spartan 2’s. Don’t get me wrong I like SII but SIV act more human which is nice. Anyways I’ll like to say 343i did a very cool thing and I hope that it stays in the next installments of the Halo series .

Was watching that earlier today. Some will find it cheesy but I like it.

> 2533274896651902;1:
> I know the title can be confusing but what I mean is if you watch ReadyUpLive gameplay to the end, You can see the spartan showing off and give high fives to each other and I found that very cool since Spartan 4(my favorites) to be more human than spartan 2’s. Don’t get me wrong I like SII but SIV act more human which is nice. Anyways I’ll like to say 343i did a very cool thing and I hope that it stays in the next installments of the Halo series .

I like it, in other halo games i felt sad how me and my team couldn’t celebrate our victory in-game.

I hope you can toggle it off and keep it with the camera focused on the map in the pre and post-game moments. I find it a bit awkward… sort of like Lego Spartans for kids ages 8-14. It just strikes me as way too awkward to get behind.