Brining back the Hayabusa Armour from Halo 3

Anyone else thing they should do that for Halo 4…

Nope, this is Halo, not Ninja War 4.

“Based on Ryu Hayabusa of the Ninja Gaiden Series and Dead or Alive”

Bungie had a deal with the company who made Dead or Alive that they could have a Chief cameo in DoA and Bungie could use Hayabusa in Halo 3, it was a one time only deal.

Unless 343i is willing to contact the company again, I doubt it will return, legally.

This is possible. DOA 5 is coming sometime this fall, and Halo 4 will release around Fall too. So they could have made an arrangement we don’t know about. So yes, if they did, it could come back and most likely will if Linda is in DOA 5

it wont happen but id like to see it

> it wont happen but id like to see it

this^

NO, love Ninja Gaiden but that armor was ugly.

> Nope, this is Halo, not Ninja War 4.
>
> “Based on Ryu Hayabusa of the Ninja Gaiden Series and Dead or Alive”
>
> Bungie had a deal with the company who made Dead or Alive that they could have a Chief cameo in DoA and Bungie could use Hayabusa in Halo 3, it was a one time only deal.
>
> Unless 343i is willing to contact the company again, I doubt it will return, legally.

What they said. I personally loved the Hayabusa helmet. It was so very different from all the others. Given the armor permutations we’ve seen already though, I think we’ll have more than enough to choose from and there will be some very cool new armor to replace Hayabusa.

I would like to see it’s return, but it’s not going to happen.

Maybe for players like this:

> Maybe for players like this:
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pX_AKDrBWjw

That just made my day.

its already confirmed to be in the game, except its slightly different now. it appears it is a deployable blue shield that newbs can use to stop from dying

That armor was only used by anyone under the age of 16.

> Nope, this is Halo, not Ninja War 4.
>
> “Based on Ryu Hayabusa of the Ninja Gaiden Series and Dead or Alive”
>
> Bungie had a deal with the company who made Dead or Alive that they could have a Chief cameo in DoA and Bungie could use Hayabusa in Halo 3, it was a one time only deal.
>
> Unless 343i is willing to contact the company again, I doubt it will return, legally.

Not a Chief Cameo, just a Spartan Character (her name is Nicole btw)

I was never a fan of Hayabusa. I mean, i would be all for the idea of having armour that unlocks when you unlock certain achievements (like the katana in Halo 3, but not that), but the appearance of Hayabusa just wasn’t my thing.

Also, it most likely won’t happen because of the whole Ninja Gaiden - Halo 3 deal.

> Anyone else thing they should do that for Halo 4…

NEVAR!!!

I’m of the opinion that Hyabusa armor was stupid and ugly.

Besides, after viewing the helmets that are confirmed for H4 it’s looking like there will be plenty of ways for the kids to make their spartans look like power rangers.