Bringing back old friends.

Would anybody else like to see the return of the good old M19 SSM Rocket Launcher and handy dandy flashlight in Halo 4? I mean, sure ODST’s VISR mode and Reach’s Night Vision were good and all, but they kind of took away from the suspense using a flashlight gave you. Same with the M41SSR MAV/AW. The simple difference between holding down right trigger to lock on to a vehicle and simply looking at the vehicle made a huge difference for me (not to mention the fact that you could also lock on to ground vehicles with the M19).

I know it could be said/argued that the Spartan Laser (and now maybe even the ARC-920 Railgun *subject to change) kind of get rid of the need for locking on to ground vehicles with a rocket launcher, and that VISR mode and Night Vision put the flashlight to shame, but I would still like to see at least one of these two items return. But even if they don’t, it’s not like it makes a huge deal to me. These are just two things I loved about some of the old Halo’s and have always had a soft spot for.

I’m just throwing my two cents out for the internet to chew up and throw back at me. :frowning:

What would you like to see make a return?

> Would anybody else like to see the return of the good old M19 SSM Rocket Launcher and handy dandy flashlight in Halo 4? I mean, sure ODST’s VISR mode and Reach’s Night Vision were good and all, but they kind of took away from the suspense using a flashlight gave you. Same with the M41SSR MAV/AW. The simple difference between holding down right trigger to lock on to a vehicle and simply looking at the vehicle made a huge difference for me (not to mention the fact that you could also lock on to ground vehicles with the M19).
>
> I know it could be said/argued that the Spartan Laser (and now maybe even the ARC-920 Railgun *subject to change) kind of get rid of the need for locking on to ground vehicles with a rocket launcher, and that VISR mode and Night Vision put the flashlight to shame, but I would still like to see at least one of these two items return. But even if they don’t, it’s not like it makes a huge deal to me. These are just two things I loved about some of the old Halo’s and have always had a soft spot for.
>
> I’m just throwing my two cents out for the internet to chew up and throw back at me. :frowning:
>
> What would you like to see make a return?

The M19 was just incredibly overpowered and when I saw the chief use his flashlight I just thought it looked a bit old fashioned you know. But yes I did enjoy using both of these in the halo trilogy, though I still prefer something new.

Night Vision was stupid… I only used it that one time when I was instructed to on my first play through of Reach. Don’t bring it back.

Good ol’ flashlight is where its at. Makes things more suspenseful.

I’d like the Flashlight on my AR. :smiley:

> I’d like the Flashlight on my AR. :smiley:

This.