Bringing back classics with req packs

I’m going to assume people here in this thread know about req packs, how to obtain them, what they give you, so on and so forth. With that in mind I’m very excited for req packs because this allows 343 to do some fun things for warzone like add the RvB hog which plays the cool music while your driving it, you could have Jorge’s chain gun instead of the SAW, or it could potentially bring back things that were only in a certain halo game like this beast.

So my question to the forum would be what classic halo (1,2,3,4,reach,wars,or any extended fiction) weapon, vehicle, armor skin, armor set, etc would like to see return thanks to the req pack system?

Honestly I hope not everything is tied to REQ. I think people should still be rewarded for completing certain tasks in game as well. On that note, H2 gold warthog skin/Halo Wars flaming warthog skin.

> Honestly I hope not everything is tied to REQ. I think people should still be rewarded for completing certain tasks in game as well.

I remember hearing something where completing multiplayer matches, campaign on certain difficulties, and completing commendations will give you REQ points which allow you to spend them on a certain REQ pack eg. 15 points = common REQ pack, or 150 points = mythic REQ pack, but don’t quote me on that though.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Honestly I hope not everything is tied to REQ. I think people should still be rewarded for completing certain tasks in game as well. On that note, H2 gold warthog skin/Halo Wars flaming warthog skin.

I feel the same.

Considering there are going to be hundreds of skins, I’m sure there will be some fan favorite armor and weapon skins. I personally would love to see Mk IV, V, Golden hog, or a super crazy spectre skin for the hog.

I would like to see the old halo 3 battle-rifle make a come back in shape or form

Siege Bikes and Halo 3-era CQB armour.

> 2661949065475413;2:
> Honestly I hope not everything is tied to REQ. I think people should still be rewarded for completing certain tasks in game as well. On that note, H2 gold warthog skin/Halo Wars flaming warthog skin.

I agree. I’m hoping that there is at the least, a set of unlockables for beating campaign on legendary, like most halos have had.

Ideally, they’d have armor exclusive from the REQ system for the below:

Legendary completion - Full armor set, but no visor- I’d like to see something that incorporated the ‘Legendary’ Symbol. Maybe on the pauldrons.
LASO - A reskinned version of the Legendary set, with a ‘flaming’ visor, where fire pours out of the front of the helmet. This visor can be applied to all helmets.
All achievements - Exclusive emblem, exclusive armor set

Honestly, I will probably never complete LASO; Reach is the only one I’ve managed it on. But I think the LASO folks deserve something BA for their efforts, and maybe it’d give me the motivation to push through the grind lol.

To be fully on topic though, I’m hoping they utilize the REQ packs and points in a good system; if they reward the REQ points all across the game modes, and run some good challenges, I think we’ll be in good shape. What they provide in the REQ packs will be based on demand and in-engine content, I’m sure, so we should see lots of new skins and cosmetics initially, and later on maybe a few more vehicles coming alongside the map packs. I don’t think they’ll add any truly new guns though.

I’d like to see the Halo 3 Scorpion back, that thing was a beast. Nowadays a few well placed BR shots will shoot the armor right off a Scorpion.