Bringing back armor set favorites

Everyone has a personal favorite and sadly a lot of armor sets are being extremely altered or completely removed. My favorite is the mark 5 armor from Halo CE which 343 hadn’t put in Halo 4 originally, but it made a return in a later released dlc and now, it’s gone again in the Master Chief collection. :frowning:

Anyways there’s plenty of good examples like Hayabusa and recon gen 1 from Reach and 3.

What do you want to see return?

I have several favorites, but I just want the level of customization that Reach had.

I’d like to see Halo 3’s Recon return along with Hayabusa and Reach’s ODST variant.

Reach’s EOD was beast. Halo 4 had a good version of it too. If EOD is back in H5, I’m happy.

> 2603643534586909;2:
> I have several favorites, but I just want the level of customization that Reach had.

makes us two

Hayabusa is so bizarre and out of place… EVA is my pick every halo since H3.

I want more customisation, more than Halo 4 and with idea of Halo Reach with customisation of helmet, and why not for other part

The scout helmet from Halo 4, Hayabusa would be nice although I don’t know about the sword. Also the raider set from Halo 4 was cool.

Hayabusa was a result of a marketing alliance with the folks that made Ninja Gaiden 3. Don’t quote me on that, but I think that’s how it was. It probably will not return.

I’m fine with that, it felt out of place and forced to me. Like the weird armor effects from Reach. I hated seeing people with hearts flying around their body or electricity shooting out of their shoulders. Broke my immersion :frowning:

id like to see the mark IV armor from halo wars be added into a game cause the armor looked amazing

Definitely the CQB. That thing was only in one Halo game, and was just a helmet in Reach. I loved the CQB, and I’d love to see it return.

The MK IV from Halo Wars, the MK V, and Venator.

CQC

The football helmet

> 2533274867157068;12:
> The MK IV from Halo Wars, the MK V, and Venator.

Mark IV GEN 2 would be awesome to use in future Halos. It just wouldn’t be fair to see such a Legendary armor set fade from existence.

I just want the mark6 from (halo4campain)

I think thats poseible beacuse 343i had freds armor in the halo 5 beta.

I want full customization, like Reach, with an armory UI that’s as clean as Reach’s (H4’s armory was a mess). The only armors I really, really want to return are Reach’s commando variant and the JFO armor.

> 2533274884138499;1:
> Everyone has a personal favorite and sadly a lot of armor sets are being extremely altered or completely removed. My favorite is the mark 5 armor from Halo CE which 343 hadn’t put in Halo 4 originally, but it made a return in a later released dlc and now, it’s gone again in the Master Chief collection. :frowning:
>
> Anyways there’s plenty of good examples like Hayabusa and recon gen 1 from Reach and 3.
>
> What do you want to see return?

I would like to see exact original designs as a variant for popular armour sets.

I love my consistency in designs, honestly. Big franchises with an expanded universe deserve simple and iconic cosmetics - Darth Vader’s armour, for instance.

> 2533274803493024;9:
> Hayabusa was a result of a marketing alliance with the folks that made Ninja Gaiden 3. Don’t quote me on that, but I think that’s how it was. It probably will not return.
>
> I’m fine with that, it felt out of place and forced to me. Like the weird armor effects from Reach. I hated seeing people with hearts flying around their body or electricity shooting out of their shoulders. Broke my immersion :frowning:

You’re right about Hayabusa. It was going to be in Halo 4, but Team Ninja vetoed it. There’s some concept art for it somewhere.

Mark IV and CQB(Halo 3 Version)