Bring Zealots and Field Marshall's into FF with the update

While some may not care, I for one don’t understand why Zealots appear so little in Reach compared to other games. It would be awesome to see these two ranks appear in FF, perhaps a group of Zealots for the Zealot class, and single field Marshall’s like Generals are right now.

I’m not sure exactly how they would appear in games whether by squads or individually like the current Generals and Chieftains are, but it would be awesome to see them finally come to FF. ( I don’t want to play an entire Campaign mission just to kill one Field Marshall in the whole game ).

I’ve always wondered why they aren’t in firefight. It could easily bring in some challenge an variety.

Im not sure why but ODST firefight seemed better an more fun but meh.

If im not mistaken theres only 1 field marshal in campaign other then “some” BoB’s. And that is that last elite you fight on PoA near the Mac cannon. The one with the fuel rod.

Would be nice to see them more often, especially in FF. Nice idea.

There’s not really a reason. They are just as tough as Generals (which are likely Zealots’ themselves), and in no way different.

> I’ve always wondered why they aren’t in firefight. It could easily bring in some challenge an variety.
>
> Im not sure why but ODST firefight seemed better an more fun but meh.
>
>
> If im not mistaken theres only 1 field marshal in campaign other then “some” BoB’s. And that is that last elite you fight on PoA near the Mac cannon. The one with the fuel rod.
>
>
> Would be nice to see them more often, especially in FF. Nice idea.

Pistol + SMG :wink: And the fact that we had something to lose if we let ourselves die in ODST. The FF in ODSt was comparably better to Reach because you actually had to work together to stay alive. The Endure challenge tended to cause people to work together like that. Now it’s just a simple meaning of pick a class and don’t die.

> > I’ve always wondered why they aren’t in firefight. It could easily bring in some challenge an variety.
> >
> > Im not sure why but ODST firefight seemed better an more fun but meh.
> >
> >
> > If im not mistaken theres only 1 field marshal in campaign other then “some” BoB’s. And that is that last elite you fight on PoA near the Mac cannon. The one with the fuel rod.
> >
> >
> > Would be nice to see them more often, especially in FF. Nice idea.
>
> Pistol + SMG :wink: And the fact that we had something to lose if we let ourselves die in ODST. The FF in ODSt was comparably better to Reach because you actually had to work together to stay alive. The Endure challenge tended to cause people to work together like that. Now it’s just a simple meaning of pick a class and don’t die.

That’s mainly because of matchmaking, though. If ODST had had matchmaking, and you tried to do Endure, well, good luck.

> > > I’ve always wondered why they aren’t in firefight. It could easily bring in some challenge an variety.
> > >
> > > Im not sure why but ODST firefight seemed better an more fun but meh.
> > >
> > >
> > > If im not mistaken theres only 1 field marshal in campaign other then “some” BoB’s. And that is that last elite you fight on PoA near the Mac cannon. The one with the fuel rod.
> > >
> > >
> > > Would be nice to see them more often, especially in FF. Nice idea.
> >
> > Pistol + SMG :wink: And the fact that we had something to lose if we let ourselves die in ODST. The FF in ODSt was comparably better to Reach because you actually had to work together to stay alive. The Endure challenge tended to cause people to work together like that. Now it’s just a simple meaning of pick a class and don’t die.
>
> That’s mainly because of matchmaking, though. If ODST had had matchmaking, and you tried to do Endure, well, good luck.

It was great though,a brilliant challenge. I just recently finished a post about it comparing the two here in the multiplayer forums Give it a whirl and tell me what you think.

> > I’ve always wondered why they aren’t in firefight. It could easily bring in some challenge an variety.
> >
> > Im not sure why but ODST firefight seemed better an more fun but meh.
> >
> >
> > If im not mistaken theres only 1 field marshal in campaign other then “some” BoB’s. And that is that last elite you fight on PoA near the Mac cannon. The one with the fuel rod.
> >
> >
> > Would be nice to see them more often, especially in FF. Nice idea.
>
> Pistol + SMG :wink: And the fact that we had something to lose if we let ourselves die in ODST. The FF in ODSt was comparably better to Reach because you actually had to work together to stay alive. The Endure challenge tended to cause people to work together like that. Now it’s just a simple meaning of pick a class and don’t die.

Agreed.

They should make it like in ODST (with TU somehow): Work together to survive or DIE ALONE.

Also I agree. I want Zealots and FM to FF. And BoBs would be cool too.

Agreed. It’d be most awesome to see all elite types in MM.