Bring wild Life to Halo 4

COME FREAKING ON
Halo reach was the only halo to actually have wild life. Yoink! IS UP WITH THAT. In countless halo games Wild life was promised but not given because they did not work a serton way. Halo Reach got it. Yes only in a small part of it but still got more then any halo before it.
To me they should bring the Thorn Beast to halo CEA. It was ment to be in there and sould of been from the very begining

if it can’t then at least bring some animals to halo 4.

How it could work
Well I was looking at all deleted things from halo and in all halo games animals were put in so they could be used as a ridable living vehicle but taken out because of a small AI glitch. Being were on a new planet we may only see 1 or 2 UNSC vehicles. If animals were turned into a cyborg vehicles that the natives of this new planet use we could get animals,new vehicles, and have fun.

WHO AGREES ANIMALS SHOULD BE BROUGHT TO ALL FUTURE HALO GAMES or at least some

Sure, why not? But it shouldn’t be a high priority.

But what kind of animals are going to be in a forerunner planet (my guess of what it is)?

Ω

Truth is they really arent important. I mean it takes time to make and code the A.I. for wild life and that takes away from other more important things. Yea they would be cool but they arent needed.

I think it would definitely be a welcome aesthetic addition to the game.

Ahhh super buggy squirrel, you are dearly missed. We we’re lucky the Moa worked as well as they did I hear :wink:
I’m iffy on such ideas. Cause if it isn’t labeled friendly and moves, it’s dead, so it’s not worth having around in the first place. And the resources needed just to get one freaking squirrel to not work, surprisingly huge.

I enjoy the snipeable birds and such, but until the next-gen of consoles, I can’t think of why the processing power is needed (beyond showing off imagination of course).

Wild life to be the subject of violence and immaturity? :o

Or worse. To be eaten?! ALIVE!!!

I’m cool with that. :slight_smile:

> I think it would definitely be a welcome aesthetic addition to the game.

This would probably be best. The wild life of Halo don’t always feel like they belong in Halo. They should work on the allies and enemies first and foremost.

Why did reading the trivia make me hungry?

> Wild life to be the subject of violence and immaturity? :o

And in a videogame to boot!! I’d love to talk the finer points, BUT LOOK OUT! They’re coming right for us, FIRE!

(not against the wildlife, but I want it as the je nes ce quoi, not the thing that causes my campaign framerate (or MP) to suddenly stutter or Matrixfy.)

Yes, and the spartans should be able to nom on their bodies after kill them :3

Nom Nom Nom
hay pass me that moa leg
Nom Nom Nom
I could go for some gueta

> Sure, why not? But it shouldn’t be a high priority.
>
> Ω

I know but I mean it sould only be added once all is accounted

> Why did reading the trivia make me hungry?

your not the only one

if they can if they will be able to, but if something has to go, wildlife is gone sorry.

> if they can if they will be able to, but if something has to go, wildlife is gone sorry.

why is it always wild life
why not a tree or rock
its gotta always be the animal

I’d love animals but I’d only like them to put it in in their spear time. I wouldn’t like them to waste time on animals if we could fly a pelican instead.

> I’d love animals but I’d only like them to put it in in their spear time. I wouldn’t like them to waste time on animals if we could fly a pelican instead.

dude flying one sucked
we got to on reach and I gotta say thats as good as its gonna get
I would of rather had an exstra gueta then that dumb thing

Just updated the thread

Well every little addition should be a priority. If people were to say “Stop focusing on the enviorment and focus more towards weapons!” then all of the levels would look terrible. Every little bit counts, and it really is the small things that make a game better.

> Truth is they really arent important. I mean it takes time to make and code the A.I. for wild life and that takes away from other more important things. Yea they would be cool but they arent needed.

and considering how much time bungie wasted on civilian vehicals that were completely useless all the time. if they didnt do that the campaign would have been a little bit better im gonna guess

> Well every little addition should be a priority. If people were to say “Stop focusing on the enviorment and focus more towards weapons!” then all of the levels would look terrible. Every little bit counts, and it really is the small things that make a game better.

small things are nice but stuff like wildlife takes a LOT of time away from developing other aspects of the game to their best potential. if they have bugs flying in the air or it looks like bugs on the ground than that is enough for me