Bring the Scorpion back!!!!

I want my Scorpion!!!

Exile was my favourite map because of the Scorpion, now it’s the worst map…

And how will people have the mastering of desrtucting Scorpion if there’s not any Scorpion any more???

I haven’t played exile with the update. what replaced it?

I wish they put the scorpion on more maps

> I haven’t played exile with the update. what replaced it?
>
> I wish they put the scorpion on more maps

The scorpion would work great on vortex.

there are already 2 mantises a banshee and 2 gauss hogs on that map, maybe swap a mantis for a scorpion, or the banshee for a scorpion.

Ragnarok, could just as well swap both mantises for scorpions.

> I haven’t played exile with the update. what replaced it?
>
> I wish they put the scorpion on more maps

The new vehicles on Exile are a Rocket Warthog, a Chaingun-Warthog and a Ghost for both teams and a Mantis in the middle of the map, near the place where the Scorpion was.

> there are already 2 mantises a banshee and 2 gauss hogs on that map, maybe swap a mantis for a scorpion, or the banshee for a scorpion.
>
> Ragnarok, could just as well swap both mantises for scorpions.

You’d have to Forge it to see, but I think that the rocks would make moving a Scorpion around would be hard.

^^The Banshee is still there too.

I agree 100%, why have the Scorpion at all if the only place you can use it is campaign? If the maps don’t fit it, well that’s 343’s fault isn’t it.

Not like it matters, with the way vehicle armor reacts explosively to standard bullets in the Halo universe, it doesn’t last long anyway.

Yes, the Scorpion needs to be added. Perhaps 343 could look at some community BTB maps that could fill the void.