Bring the BR back on Halo 4?

Do you think they should bring the BR back on Halo 4? It would be great in my opinion.

It would be a time-line hole if 343i. don’t bring it back.

(What’s the diference between they both?)

the only thing about the BR is that who ever got the first burst one the fight… thats why the halo ce pistol was so fun

> the only thing about the BR is that who ever got the first burst one the fight… thats why the halo ce pistol was so fun

That’s not true at all. That was the point of strafing. So if you got shot first you could still win the fight.

Anyway, I would LOVE to see the return of the BR. If they want to make tweaks, that’s cool, but it beat the heck out of the DMR and all it’s bloominess.

So long as the game still had hitscan. I always seem to look at the Halo 3 BR as the “weapon that hardly ever works at it’s intended range”.

I hope so, I miss the BR.

No to the guy who said first shot wins. You could easily jump to the side or something, they would have the advantage sure, but as would anybody who gets the first shot with any weapon.

> I hope so, I miss the BR.

This.

343 WE need a BR in Halo 4!!! Just mix halo 2 and halo 3 with better graphics and this will be a A+ game!

also is there any new rumors or news about h4???

Dont make the game like REACH!!

Yup. A gun that shoots 3 bullets at a time turns any game into a triple A title.

Here let me mod it into ET the game.

I would prefer a single shot rifle compared BR (or possibly the Halo 2 Beta BR)

Ω

> I would prefer a single shot rifle compared BR (or possibly the Halo 2 Beta BR)
>
> Ω

I agree, as a soldier, I would much rather be using a rifle that had semi over burst any day, burst wastes rounds, semi you have a better chance of hitting something, and less recoil, burst, you have a one in 3 chance you’re going to miss with 3 round burst. Now if they used the same set up as the Halo 2 Beta BR, then I would jump for joy, cause I love the rifle, in most games I use semi for zoomed sniping, and burst wastes rounds the farther your target is. I would prefer having that single shot and have to shoot the guy in the head a few times, than have to shoot the same number of times, and wast more rounds.

I would love the BR but a newer and improved one for sure

The Halo 2 BR. Hit detection and no bullet spread! stupid when you are playing the game over the net ( Im looking at you Halo 3 ).

Halo 2 BR please.

<4 <343

I think bringing back the BR would be big move in the right direction in the eyes of the community. I think it’s safe to say that the majority of people like the BR. I would be fine with either the BR or the DMR.

It’d be great if they remade the BR in a steel finish http://halo.xbox.com/Content/assets/en-us/blog/TheHaloBulletin/7.13.11/Image4.jpg

I dont see how there wouldnt be a BR in that ship.

<4 <343

> The Halo 2 BR. Hit detection and no bullet spread! stupid when you are playing the game over the net ( Im looking at you Halo 3 ).

This! I would even like a single-shot weapon with these same attributes, that would make such a great precision weapon in my eyes, and help return to a fast paced consistent Halo that doesn’t count on luck and provide frustration and poor gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:

> I dont see how there wouldnt be a BR in that ship.
>
> <4 <343

if they dont bring it back than this is the dialoug for a skit im gonna make :slight_smile:

Cortana, you mean to tell me, that on a UNSC ship filled with weapons and a pistol thats even more deadly than the one in CE, that their isnt a single BR aboard

> I hope so, I miss the BR.