Bring Tanks And Mantis to WZ FF or go home

I don’t know how else to put it…

Don’t forget a wraith and occasional banshee, but it all depends on location and objective. Tank is the normal one I use besides a ghost.

I use a wraith 90% of the time since i dont like using them in the other warzone games as much. 150+ ultra wraiths and ff is a great time to use them. Sucks when you get the air bosses tho

WZ FF is a pure Req hog! If it wasn’t the featured playlist is probably go back to MM. Grinding too much xp and req point on it now.

Yeah I used the wraith on Escape ARC it good too.

No don’t do that, it’s not fair.

I find the mantis quite useful against warden, when his face shines the mantis can move to the left or right completely avoided them while shooting at him I would still call them in if I had any left

The wraith. For those difficult to get spots.

I like being told how to play by people I don’t know.

Guarantee OP doesn’t use any vehicles and expects everyone else to.

Agreed. I just haven’t gotten lucky enough to get better certs then a regular Scorpion. Not a single Mantis cert yet.
I will whole heartily agree that a Mantis can really help. Using the only one in my stash was how I got my first Firefight victory. Wish I had saved that gameplay.

Step 1: Call in a heavy vehicle.
Step 2: Spawn on the other side of the map.
Step 3: Take a minute to get to the other side of the map.
Step 4: Immediately get killed by one Incineration Cannon round, one Banshee fuel rod, or get super-combined by the Grunt Goblin.
Step 5: Wait 30 seconds to respawn.

banshee ultra is epic on urban and esp on the new map on round 5 where you gotta protect the 3 -Yoink-.

I find it amusing how often i cross players who thinks WZFF is the same as the good ol’e firefight.

‘‘Oh no worries! BRs and SMGs will do the trick!’’

It’s called WARZONE Firefight for a reason. It’s built on Warzone’s fundamentals of REQ usage. If ya aint contributing to the fight, ya loose. It’s a bit stressful at times how some just don’t wanna spend theirs but still just want all the sweet credit for things? More odd then oddball alright.

I win 80% of the time everyone does their fair share and uses their reqs. The other 20% are Skirmish at Darkstar. Seriously, -Yoink- that map.

I’ll bring my wasp where ever I damn well please!

> 2535437652903765;11:
> Step 1: Call in a heavy vehicle.
> Step 2: Spawn on the other side of the map.
> Step 3: Take a minute to get to the other side of the map.
> Step 4: Immediately get killed by one Incineration Cannon round, one Banshee fuel rod, or get super-combined by the Grunt Goblin.
> Step 5: Wait 30 seconds to respawn.

This sums up my experience nicely :slight_smile:

That’s the only place they ever bring them, I don’t feel like dealing with people trying to board me in multiplayer.

Basically, yeah.