Bring Spartan Ops Back!!!

I believe the title speaks for itself…it is essentially another campaign. So let’s get going 343!!! Give us Spartan Ops back!!!

I’d wager that the response from the community at large would be more negative than positive but I for one would have liked to have seen the return of Spartan Ops. As far as PVE is concerned, I can safely say that I had more fun in SO missions than in WZFF - I could scale the difficulty myself and even play on my own if I felt like it.

I loved it, but no-one ever played it. I was never able to find a match in it on H4. The only time I ever got to play it was when my friends and I wanted to do it. But, to me, the more PvE stuff we have to do, the better off we are.

I couldn’t care less if Spartan Ops returned, or didn’t return.

With the loot crate introducing fireteam apollo, it’s a possibility.

I loved Spartan ops. I just completed it again on Heroic on MCC becasue I was bored. It was not easy.

Totally agree with OP, we need Spartan Ops to make up for the lack of gametypes/playlists (e.g. Dominion, Regicide, Ricochet, Oddball, KOTH, Team Heavies, etc.)

The missions that weren’t big empty maps where really fun but the ones that were, were not.

I liked it, but unfortunately the community didn’t because it wasn’t done too well. It could definitely be improved, but I don’t think 343/Microsoft want to risk it.

I wouldn’t care either way.

Spartan Ops was bad.
More side games like ODST would be worth the money.

I would love to see SO return. I enjoyed SO in H4 but some of the writing was just painful. I still enjoy it today so I would like to see an improved SO return.

> 2533274829310379;2:
> I’d wager that the response from the community at large would be more negative than positive but I for one would have liked to have seen the return of Spartan Ops. As far as PVE is concerned, I can safely say that I had more fun in SO missions than in WZFF - I could scale the difficulty myself and even play on my own if I felt like it.

Yeah, the community can be brutal sometimes. Personally i liked it but the ending was like… meh. To get the ending you had to read escalation and for someone not living in the US it can be pretty hard to get them back then.

Personally enjoyed Spartan ops

Ew, god no.

Doesn’t bother me if it comes back, just don’t make the missions overly repetitive.

I would replay all the missions over and over again by myself.

I loved Spartan Ops. I was really bummed when they simply didn’t continue it. I’d love to see it come back.

The idea of Spartan Ops is a neat one, but 343I did a poor job with levels and such. It was VERY boring. I wouldn’t be opposed to having season 2 as long as it felt like a new game you know…I’m tired of recycled stuff…which sorry to say, but 343I seems to do it a lot as we all are aware.

I love the idea of Spartan Ops, but unfortunately it was extremely badly executed in Halo 4. The constant repetition of objectives and maps quickly lead to a lack of enjoyment. That being said, playing new missions and seeing the story advance from one week to the next was a lot of fun, and I wish that 343i would give us an actual quality Spartan Ops season.

But of course, when 343i sees that something didn’t go well, despite good potential, they’re all too quick to scrap it and do a complete 180.