BRING SPARTAN COMPANIES TO THE CONSOLE

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

IM SAYIN LIKE WE HAD CLANS IN HALO 2 IN A SEPERATE TAB UNDER FRIENDS WE NEED THE NEW SPARTAN COMPANIES TAB SO WE CAN ADD AND SEE OUR NEW CLANS AT ALL TIMES WHAT DO YOU THINK?

Yes and be able to use your companies emblem

> 2533274794450310;1:
> IM SAYIN LIKE WE HAD CLANS IN HALO 2 IN A SEPERATE TAB UNDER FRIENDS WE NEED THE NEW SPARTAN COMPANIES TAB SO WE CAN ADD AND SEE OUR NEW CLANS AT ALL TIMES WHAT DO YOU THINK?

This ad infinitum.

> 2533274794450310;1:
> IM SAYIN LIKE WE HAD CLANS IN HALO 2 IN A SEPERATE TAB UNDER FRIENDS WE NEED THE NEW SPARTAN COMPANIES TAB SO WE CAN ADD AND SEE OUR NEW CLANS AT ALL TIMES WHAT DO YOU THINK?

I definitely agree to this. Whats the point of having a clan if theres no easy access to your clan members? I would like to be able to start up FFA matches, or 4v4 customs with my Spartan Company. I feel like there should certainly be an integration

THIS. and let us add out logo to our spartan

I support this. It would be great to be able to separate company members into their own list in-game.

> 2533274794450310;1:

IKR i was hoping this was the direction 343i was going with when they introduced spartan companies weeks ago but no they left it out of the game pretty sad…