Bring Ricochet Armor Back

One of my favorite armor sets from Halo 4 was the Ricochet armor. For some reason, the thought of running around in Halo is a suit of football pads was really entertaining to me. 343 kind of tried to bring a similar athletic type armor with the Athlon armor set, but it’s just not the same. I would love for 343 to bring the ricochet armor back. Anyone else want to see it return?

Yes I would. More stuff to get the better.

> 2533274978610965;1:
> One of my favorite armor sets from Halo 4 was the Ricochet armor. For some reason, the thought of running around in Halo is a suit of football pads was really entertaining to me. 343 kind of tried to bring a similar athletic type armor with the Athlon armor set, but it’s just not the same. I would love for 343 to bring the ricochet armor back. Anyone else want to see it return?

i love the Ricochet armor! if they brought it back id be happy.

Here’s a link to the picture of the armor for anyone who has forgotten what it looks like
Halo 4 Ricochet Armor

Agreed

I dont like it,so for me it can stay away.

Why they left Ricochet and Prefect out is a mystery. Two of their better armors from H4.

The Champions Bundle DLC in general was fantastic. Pitfall was incredible, and the four armor sets we got were awesome.

> 2533274912984822;7:
> Why they left Ricochet and Prefect out is a mystery. Two of their better armors from H4.

I liked those armors as well too. They really looked stylish.

Ricochet would be a perfect candidate for HCS-branded armor.

They left it out because the players actually liked it, kind of like the game mode.

But back OT, yeah I thought it looked cool too; facemask and all.

If they bring back Ricochet game, they can bring back the armor. (or at least the helmet, dang)

I really need to go back to H4 for good I think.

Halo Ricochet armor had the best shoulders… God-damn they looked sick with the recruit helmet and such…

Please don’t revive old topics, thanks.