Bring more flood forms to infection when it comes

I know Imfection isnt coming this month, and Im sure Im not the only one who would like to see the full range of Halo 3 flood forms on Infection.

For example, you could choose to be a carrier form. If you choose a solider form, you could evolve into the berserker form after 2 kills. And ofc, the needle shooter form would be able to switch between its stationary and mobile forms.

Thoughts?

EDIT: You could also choose a carrier form, blow up, then reanimate the spartan ragdolls too. That would be sick.

I think that the second part is an awesome idea

I just want classic Halo 3 or Reach infection. None of the weird mumbo jumbo that got thrown in with the Halo 4 “flood” variant.

Just. Infection.

> 2533274851326318;3:
> I just want classic Halo 3 or Reach infection. None of the weird mumbo jumbo that got thrown in with the Halo 4 “flood” variant.
>
> Just. Infection.

So you dont want the gametype to evolve?

> 2533274793108235;4:
> > 2533274851326318;3:
> > I just want classic Halo 3 or Reach infection. None of the weird mumbo jumbo that got thrown in with the Halo 4 “flood” variant.
> >
> > Just. Infection.
>
>
> So you dont want the gametype to evolve?

No. Infection in custom games is used for a wide variety of things. If they want a Flood gametype that’s fine, but keep Infection the way it is.

I’d like vanilla infection. Then if they want to get fancy, they could do elite/flood function,but keep it simple to just get us the gametype.

I’d like an option for “Vanilla” and “Flood” variants.
But I better like Vanilla so new gamemodes can be created.

I hope the Flood forms we play as are just holding an energy sword. The Flood forms in halo 4 with that pointy arm thing were so stupid.

I’d prefer regular infection. Forcing the flood stuff upon us just ruins the customization that made original Infection great. That is why Halo 4’s flood was crap.

Interestimg to see all these perspectives. Coming from someone who doesnt do alot of custom gametypes, I didnt really like regular infection
But that pointy arm thing was dumb though.

Can’t we have both?

Nevermind, we’re talking about 343i here. ¯_(ツ)_/¯

Stretching it a bit there. Regular infection would be a blessing.