Bring Legendary Boosters to REQ Store

With a month left until Halo Infinite 343 should put the Legendary Warzone and Arena Booster back in the REQ Store until then so players can hit 152. Or they could turn double XP for all playlists.

9 Likes

You can buy the legendary xp boosts off of the Microsoft store if you google it so you don’t have to wait for them to get into the req shop rotation

1 Like

I know you can buy them but it would be nice if they put them in the REQ store, not everyone can drop money on the game, and with Infinite coming out in less than a month, it would be nice.

4 Likes

As a veteran of Halo 5, without paying a single buck in it, I recommend you if that option does not happen that you use the random experience boosts and the rare blue ones, in case they do not manage to do this. :slight_smile: Good luck You can do it!!

2 Likes

hitting 1 million a day right now and it is not fun

How much exp do you need left?

I have about 22 million xp left

2 Likes

I tell you with all the honesty in the world. Unless you have 8 hours or more available each day there will be no way you will get it.

I’m sitting on over 500k RP, yes - let’s bring those packs in please!

commenting in lots of these post to put them up in 343 radar

2 Likes

I want xp boosts please.

1 Like

Honestly - at this point why not add them back to the store?
And all the specialty packs?

Don’t tell us that the Halo 5 UI can’t handle this either…

4 Likes

I really don’t understand why Platinum packs weren’t permanently put into the store. If they can’t ever have special events that bring back Legendary packs then leave those permanently available too.

From a business perspective it makes little sense too as all purchasable packs are potential money making opportunities for 343i.

5 Likes

Platinum packs didn’t really give anything unique or special though.
They were just a Gold pack on steroids.

1 Like

Incorrect. Once you reach a particular point in unlocking REQ items Platinum Packs become the most valuable REQ pack to purchase; especially, from a multi-environment perspective.

1 Like