Bring Helmet View to Multiplayer.

The in Helmet View as you play with Locke and Chief in Campaign looks great and it needs to be in Multiplayer as well; To make things simple, Players want the immersion we get from playing the Campaign. Different Helmets = Different Views = Unique gameplay = Makes things a lot more interesting.

Remember, If Halo does not do it, another game will.

Thanks hope to see this update in time for release.

Update: It’s understood that Arena is very competitive, so this, as of now should only be available in Warzone.

It would be a nice optional feature that is for sure.

Oh wow never thought of that that would be a fun thing to have toggleable though

Double post sorry :stuck_out_tongue:

Even though I think it should not be optional, I just think that Players should get that same great experience in Multiplayer as they do in the Campaign.
So whether it’s optional or not, Players will be Happy 343!

No

> 2535410009404777;1:
> The in Helmet View as you play with Locke and Chief in Campaign looks great and it needs to be in Multiplayer as well; To make things simple, Players want the immersion we get from playing the Campaign. Different Helmets = Different Views = Unique gameplay = Makes things a lot more interesting.
>
> Thanks hope to see this update in time for release.

I would have loved to see this, but I doubt it will happen this late and with the game releasing in 10 days.

> 2533274837319354;6:
> No

Then why put it in the Campaign?; there is a reason for it right?; think about it for second; let gaming move forward.

I dig it.

> 2533274831364893;7:
> > 2535410009404777;1:
> > The in Helmet View as you play with Locke and Chief in Campaign looks great and it needs to be in Multiplayer as well; To make things simple, Players want the immersion we get from playing the Campaign. Different Helmets = Different Views = Unique gameplay = Makes things a lot more interesting.
> >
> > Thanks hope to see this update in time for release.
>
>
> I would have loved to see this, but I doubt it will happen this late and with the game releasing in 10 days.

You’re probably right but they should be aware of this.

> 2535410009404777;8:
> > 2533274837319354;6:
> > No
>
>
> Then why put it in the Campaign?; there is a reason for it right?; think about it for second; let gaming move forward.

Same thing with why Warzone vehicle variants and weapon variants wouldn’t be put into forge. It might just be to keep it exclusive there even though they could put it in additional things that would make sense to support it. More options isn’t a bad thing you just have to know how to manage all those options without limiting or distracting certain parts of the game they want to display.

Agreed!

As long as everyone has the same helmet inside view

It is in Campaign because of “Immersion”.
It is not in Multiplayer because it obstructs your vision which can be annoying to many people.
Options are cool and it would be a cool one but forced on would suck and there is a reason it isn’t.

> 2533274925960280;11:
> > 2535410009404777;8:
> > > 2533274837319354;6:
> > > No
> >
> >
> > Then why put it in the Campaign?; there is a reason for it right?; think about it for second; let gaming move forward.
>
>
> Same thing with why Warzone vehicle variants and weapon variants wouldn’t be put into forge. It might just be to keep it exclusive there even though they could put it in additional things that would make sense to support it. More options isn’t a bad thing you just have to know how to manage all those options without limiting or distracting certain parts of the game they want to display.

You make some good points.

> 2533274916232750;14:
> It is in Campaign because of “Immersion”.
> It is not in Multiplayer because it obstructs your vision which can be annoying to many people.
> Options are cool and it would be a cool one but forced on would suck and there is a reason it isn’t.

That’s why there should be an option to toggle it on/off if it was put in, more options is cool especially if your not forced to do that only option.

> 2535431439862278;13:
> As long as everyone has the same helmet inside view

That sounds boring but if you were indirectly pointing out why it wouldn’t work with Various Helmets then I would say let’s compromise; leave it out of Arena and put in only in Warzone; or as previous posters mentioned, make it optional.

You should never put something in multiplayer on the basis of immersion.

> 2533274794648158;18:
> You should never put something in multiplayer on the basis of immersion.

I actually think it would be fun to have exotic Helmet views in REQ Packs.

Optional of course as many have said before…

> 2535410009404777;1:
> The in Helmet View as you play with Locke and Chief in Campaign looks great and it needs to be in Multiplayer as well; To make things simple, Players want the immersion we get from playing the Campaign. Different Helmets = Different Views = Unique gameplay = Makes things a lot more interesting.
>
> Thanks hope to see this update in time for release.

Except for those whack helmets that have like no visor. Blind Spartans running around. That’d be funny. Lol