Bring halo 5 to PC

Please do this 343 PC will love you

<mark>Do not make nonconstructive posts.</mark>

-Yoink-

Frankie said it wouldn’t be the “toughest thing to do,” but then he and Microsoft simultaneously shot it down.

But then that would make the Xbone even less relevant than it is now. :stuck_out_tongue:

> 2533274835072493;4:
> But then that would make the Xbone even less relevant than it is now. :stuck_out_tongue:

And I wouldn’t want to deal with either A) being constantly destroyed by people using the easier controls that are a mouse and keyboard, or B) Halo 5’s population being sliced in half between two platforms in the event that 343 doesn’t want the first possibility to happen.

I would also like to see this happen!

Why have an Xbox then?

I would like to see this happen but it never will. Microsoft would be scared that Xbox One sales would go down.

Can you imagine a world without console exclusivity?

> 2535439780801708;7:
> Why have an Xbox then?

What kind of question is that? Gotta catch em’ all bro

Plenty of games I bought for 360 and PC, same goes with XBONE. Personally I prefer playing ESO on XBOX, even though I’ve had the PC version since before release. Not everyone has a gaming PC, which is why consoles were invented in the first place. I would probably buy Halo 5 for PC as well, just for the mods and still play on XBONE.

> 2535439780801708;7:
> Why have an Xbox then?

Maybe that’s Microsoft’s fault for making a mediocre console…

I doubt 343i would ever do it, but imagine how awesome forge on PC would be though.

the windows 10 stream from xbox is pretty legit.

never

> 2533274876631466;5:
> > 2533274835072493;4:
> > But then that would make the Xbone even less relevant than it is now. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
>
> And I wouldn’t want to deal with either A) being constantly destroyed by people using the easier controls that are a mouse and keyboard, or B) Halo 5’s population being sliced in half between two platforms in the event that 343 doesn’t want the first possibility to happen.

so i have a nice PC, and on some games, i rather use my Elite controller. FPSes being top of that list.

I know it will never happen but I would absolutely love this to happen, imagine 4k Halo 5 on an ultrawide 21:9 monitor with with further draw distance with M+KB drools

> 2535428321626321;13:
> I doubt 343i would ever do it, but imagine how awesome forge on PC would be though.

Halo 5: Forge app for Windows 10 devices with mouse and keyboard? Then import them onto Xbox One through the cloud? Awesome

I would rather see Halo 3 on PC. I would pay alot for that. If they made Halo 3 on PC with an improved forge mode…say an all out map editor?

Id like to see PC make a decent console first.