Bring Destiny tipe of Raids to Halo 5

<mark>Do not post spam.</mark>

I would like to see similar Raids on Halo 5 like on Destiny.They could have looked like Spartan Ops and at the end you have to kill defeat a boss and when you do that you get a REQ pack as a reward. It would be nice to ses something like that in Halo 5 + it would bring alot of Destiny and other game communitys to Halo 5. Warzone is great but alot of players including me got tired of it
check out my channel here i do alot of commentarys about Halo community, Halo games, Halo Forge…: https://m.youtube.com/feed/account

I could see the appeal for this, it would fill that Spartan ops/Firefight hole that everybody is complaining about.

And it could work canon wise too, Spartan IVs running simulations of past engagements, such as the suicidal missions of the Spartan IIIs or the many opperations the II’s were sent on.

Having a boss to pour bullets in to for 15 minutes at the end is the thing i find most boring about Destiny, so i’m gonna say no to that. Something a bit more tactical like taking down a Kraken, or fighting your way through a Covenant complex planting charges would be a bit more engaging then facing a Warden with Shields X9000!

> 2533274810945725;2:
> I could see the appeal for this, it would fill that Spartan ops/Firefight hole that everybody is complaining about.
>
> And it could work canon wise too, Spartan IVs running simulations of past engagements, such as the suicidal missions of the Spartan IIIs or the many opperations the II’s were sent on.
>
> Having a boss to pour bullets in to for 15 minutes at the end is the thing i find most boring about Destiny, so i’m gonna say no to that. Something a bit more tactical like taking down a Kraken, or fighting your way through a Covenant complex planting charges would be a bit more engaging then facing a Warden with Shields X9000!

This I could get behind. But something like a Raid… not really.

So basically just spartan ops? I mean, I like it, though, just wanted to point out that they are almost the same thing. Also, if there is another warden eternal boss I’m going to lose it.

I wonder what the final boss would be…

> 2533274928710760;5:
> I wonder what the final boss would be…

Lets take a look at the Campaign and Warzone… -Yoink!- do I hate the Warden, he’s so overused and annoying.

> 2533274965036609;4:
> So basically just spartan ops? I mean, I like it, though, just wanted to point out that they are almost the same thing. Also, if there is another warden eternal boss I’m going to lose it.

Nah, because Spartan ops was more like 5 mini missions that linked to gether.

I think what OP is suggesting is more like the Spec Ops missions for MW2.

I appreciate things like Raids are enjoyable.

But can we please get passed trying to bring everything enjoyable in other games, in to Halo. For the sake of having everything in one game. Because it doesn’t work. For all the additions Halo has seen in hopes of bringing other communities in to the franchise, and NONE OF THEM has paid off.

If you like looting and Raiding. You should play Borderlands and Destiny to do your looting and Raiding. If you like your sprinting and ADS, you should play COD. If you like huge RPGs, you should play Fallout. If you like huge large scale battles, you should play Battlefield (or even Battlefront).

Seriously, the more we make games the same the less they will find success. We’re making games to appeal to players that only enjoy one type of game and players who like variety or don’t like those genres at all are being forced out of the franchise.

> 2533274932235883;1:
> I would like to see similar Raids on Halo 5 like on Destiny.They could have looked like Spartan Ops and at the end you have to kill defeat a boss and when you do that you get a REQ pack as a reward. It would be nice to ses something like that in Halo 5 + it would bring alot of Destiny and other game communitys to Halo 5. Warzone is great but alot of players including me got tired of it
>
> check out my channel here i do alot of commentarys about Halo community, Halo games, Halo Forge…: https://m.youtube.com/feed/account

I like your idea but the problem for me about destiny’s raids was that you needed at east 3 players so maby an online muultiplayer mode avaliable as well.

I wish I had saved my post, but I’ll repost this idea because it’s excellent.
Give the community the ability to spawn a.i. in forge, give them many and more maps, give them the ability to record voiceovers.
Then watch them make their very own Spartan Ops and Firefights! You could “follow” a Cartographer and play a weekly episode of his personal Spartan Ops, complete with voiceovers, direction, bosses, etc.
This would increase Halo 5’s longevity a thousand times over. You’d never ever run out of “Campaign” or cooperative content.

I’d bring back Spartan Ops with more improvements and different objectives, but let’s not turn halo 5 into a pseudo RPG like destiny

> 2533274837720524;6:
> > 2533274928710760;5:
> > I wonder what the final boss would be…
>
>
> Lets take a look at the Campaign and Warzone… -Yoink!- do I hate the Warden, he’s so overused and annoying.

Lol warden is everywhere he is an the campaign and in Warzone

In the battle of noctus you beat him once and than he comes back again :frowning:

> 2533274916180958;12:
> > 2533274837720524;6:
> > > 2533274928710760;5:
> > > I wonder what the final boss would be…
> >
> >
> > Lets take a look at the Campaign and Warzone… -Yoink!- do I hate the Warden, he’s so overused and annoying.
>
>
> Lol warden is everywhere he is an the campaign and in Warzone
> In the battle of noctus you beat him once and than he comes back again :frowning:

Yeah. I mean really, what the hell is up with fighting 2 Wardens on Noctus? Just bring out another stupid vehicle and call that a boss instead…

Would rather have a dedicated PvE Warzone mode tbh.

> 2533274852681222;14:
> Would rather have a dedicated PvE Warzone mode tbh.

…so, Firefight?

I’m not sure about Destiny type raids in Halo 5, but I would not say no to an alternative Halo game fashioned along the lines of Mass Effect, or Warframe.

> 2533274810945725;15:
> > 2533274852681222;14:
> > Would rather have a dedicated PvE Warzone mode tbh.
>
>
> …so, Firefight?

Nah, Firefight had no objectives, no direction, and no end. You just play til you die.
This would be closer to Spartan Ops, but even then it’s really a distinct gametype since you can spawn vehicles and weapons, bosses and objectives.

I don’t mind the idea. I fear a complete cluster f*ck in the community/forums when you all start inevitably moaning about the rewards.

Also, I really, really don’t want anymore of the destiny community coming here to spread even more toxic attitude than we already have… “Nerf this” “buff that” “too competitive” “too hard” “I want” “elitist this” “not on my raid team without x weapon”

please please no! It’s already a cess pool of selfish unfathomable complaints here these days and I can’t take much more of it. I deleted the destiny companion app because of those spoiled brats.

We should have something based more off of PvE. A new and improved firefight?